• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

100% Legit Darkrai

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Here it is 100% Legit Darkrai.

OT: Something in Japanese
    ID:07147
    Lv:50

Modest Nature
    Jul.14, 2007
    Pokémon Movie 07
    Apparently had a fateful encounter
    at lv. 50.
    Capable of Taking hits
    Likes Dry Food.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    What do you want for it? And are you sure it is 100% Legit? (I have had a bad experience with a Modest Movie Darkrai turning into a bad egg on PBR)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Its not the hack Demo Darkrai, that much I can see. So I can make an offer for it. Link in my signature to my list if you want to have a look at it. I can offer another Darkrai for it and I have many Events I can offer.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    I'll trade any Shiny for it. I have Shinies: Deoxys, Lugia, Geodude, Ponyta, Gloom, Fearow, and Medicham. My Shiny Deoxys is Level 100 too, totally legit. PM if you want...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I've PMed you about it Edge. Please tell me in a PM if you want to make a trade or not with me for it.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    I would be willing to trade two shinies or an ev-trained pokemon from my thread which includes shiny ho-oh, azelf, uxie, entei, raikou all UT. Take a look at it.

Years
    Its not the hack Demo Darkrai, that much I can see. So I can make an offer for it. Link in my signature to my list if you want to have a look at it. I can offer another Darkrai for it and I have many Events I can offer.

the demo is not hack ¬¬

btw, i can offer a, b-day tokyo charmander for it.
    or something more, just ask.

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    are you interested in a EVd Magmortar?

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    Hello, I've PM'd you for an offer. Please PM back if you are interested.

Back