• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Cards [Animations]

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    i make your Trainer Cards animated so you can have all of your Trainer Cards in one picture and I DON'T MAKE THE TRAINER CARDS JKAIZER AND DARK HEAVEN DOES SO DON'T REQUEST TRAINER CARDS HERE just post you trainer cards here and i'll animate them

I only animate the cards from JKaizer's thread and the ones that are 228 x 148 pixels adn scy cards and last but not least Coordinators cards and you have to have at least 2 Trainer Cards!!!
    a little example: look in my sig

Last edited:

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    To JKaizer: no problem, BTW this is a good solution to having more than one Trainer Card XD

To Raichulover123456: yes all you have to do is post some of your trainer cards and i'll animate them for you

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    https://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/Raichulover12346.gif

Right there.

aRedMoon

Years
    [*img]https://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/Raichulover12346.gif[/img]

Just take out the *.

aRedMoon

Years
    capalex65 said:
    *sigh* twelve posts and only 1 request which i can't do because the requester only has one Trainer Card *sigh* i'm bored
    Most people only request one card, so you may have low business.

Just be glad you aren't getting 10 requests every day. :P

aRedMoon

Years
    They aren't that hard... >>; Once you get a hang of them that is. :P

And I think it's better if we have all these mini operations... all a part of TCard Inc. XD

Back