• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: 1337, March 05: Chaos Black

Your favorite chaos black pokemon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Added some more pokemon sprites, and finished the list off of the names/types of pokemon. Only at chaos-black.com :P

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Alrighty...

My comments!

-Magid line is tres cool!
    -Gequi is excellent! Very nice shading!
    -Fudge is soooo good! Just like Syrup, but...
    -Malley is kinda disappointing
    -Watsafu? What the hell is up with it's sprite
    -Same with Fusaglix
    -Golver is nice! What is it though? They should be Rock/Flying types
    -Silold is a bit blocky, but still fairly nice... it looks like one of Fearow's old poses, but I'm not accusing or anything, just commenting
    -Mimase is okay, but it's evolutional pattern is RRRRRRREALLY confusing!
    -Rhase is pretty coolio, foolio!
    -Minite is alright, though it looks to me like an Ice/Bug
    -Furegel's line is decent
    -Fridgiar is to die for! Love it!

That's all I have to say. I hope my comments have helped. :)

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    LOL! Watsafu, Fusaglix they are are supposed to be like that XD

umm you might have to wait until they appear in chaos black or aviex might tell you about them ^ , ^

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    blueguy said:
    Alrighty...

My comments!

-Magid line is tres cool!
    -i know
    -Gequi is excellent! Very nice shading!
    -i also know :P
    -Fudge is soooo good! Just like Syrup, but...
    -good, good
    -Malley is kinda disappointing
    -i know too. I just couldn't sprite hgim :(
    -Watsafu? What the hell is up with it's sprite
    -Ever heard of mising no?
    -Same with Fusaglix
    -same with Fusaglix
    -Golver is nice! What is it though? They should be Rock/Flying types
    Its a bird, that has a gold an silver coloring. *not made of gold and silver tho*
    -Silold is a bit blocky, but still fairly nice... it looks like one of Fearow's old poses, but I'm not accusing or anything, just commenting
    -i know, i like taht pose, and its one of my most vivid memories of whatever im taling about. I forgot.
    -Mimase is okay, but it's evolutional pattern is RRRRRRREALLY confusing!
    -thats the point XD
    -Rhase is pretty coolio, foolio!
    are you saing you are fooling or joking there? im confoosled :P
    -Minite is alright, though it looks to me like an Ice/Bug
    -its just the colors :P.
    -Furegel's line is decent
    -I like them, there cool :P
    -Fridgiar is to die for! Love it!
    -great, the one i didn't make >: (
    That's all I have to say. I hope my comments have helped. :)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    hey sory i havnt posted for ages, eh and i missed that screen shot, thats alright i was joking anyway, i knew exactly what you ment XD

um i dont got much to say, i know, ill comment your sprites :D

brb
    ~EDIT~

Magid
    1337, March 05: Chaos Black
    i love this pokemon, to think it originated from my first pokemon (whitch looked nothing like this one, and was really bad)=\ but this would have to be one of my favorite chaos black pokemon

Voltiin
    personaly, I like the first sprite you did of this better, this one just looks to gentle, unlike its Magid and Magtrunk

Magtrunk
    I love this pokemon, its just as good as Magid, i tremeber the first g/s sprite of this, and this r/s sprite is so much better, its just come suck a long way

Flaon
    This is a really good pokemon, but the tail looks abit wierd =/

Manleon
    This pokemon is a really good example of your stile of pokemon, Much like Magid and Metagon, at first the hair annoid me but now i like it its kinda grown on me XD

Furyon
    I dont like this pokemon, i dont know why I think its the head that really gets on my nervs, but i dont know

Bliqu
    Again i dont like this pokemon, probibly becouse of the melting lines things =/ but its still a pretty good sprite, it just dont like the actuall pokemon much

Gequi
    This is also a good example of your sprites, This is a really good sprite, that i know i couldn't do if i tried

Aquri
    This sprite is a pretty good sprite, but i think it needs work on the shading expecially down the bottom

Metagon
    this sprite probiby needs abit of work on the head, and i dont like the right arm, it looks like its twisted around the wrong way, (didnt you make another sprite of Metagon ?????)

Tase
    I remember this sprite from sup evo, i liked the G/S sprite more, i dont know why but i do

Podcoon
    I like this sprite, but whats with the eyes =/ i just dont like the eyes

Mimase
    omg, the G/S sprite was deffenetly better then this one, its neck looks like a jack in the box, but other then that its a good sprite

Furthoon
    wow i really like this pokemon, i dont know what to say exept its great :D

Ultase
    this is an great pokemon, i really like the shading on the steel

Rhase
    eh, this pokemon doesn't look like it should evolve form Ultase =/ it looks more like it should evolve from Gequi

Shizard
    "really really good looking" but it looks like it has 3 legs, I know sometimes the leg can be hidden, but it dosn,t look like a leg should be hidden

Shicoon
    How is this pokemon a steel type =/ i just dont get it, but its a really good pokemon, but unless its yellow steel (whitch it probibly is o.O) i cant see any steel on it

Minite
    i agree with blueguy this doesn't look like a bug type pokemon, but other then that, i dont like it XD i think its the eyes

Abel
    This is a great sprite, but it looks like it should have a pre evolution but its another good example of your style

Yethrall
    Meh i dont like his head o.O

Saslash
    i dont like this guys head eather it looks alot like Furyons head

Esplime
    i like this pokemon, although its simple. its so complecated, (thank god that its the ONLY pokemon that you can see there balls XD)

Declime
    this is a real dissapointment i dont know what heppened to this sprite, but i dont like it

Graag
    I like everything about this pokemon, expesially its shading, how the hell did you come up with and idea for this pokemon, its just sooooo awsome

Furegel
    I really like this pokemon, i dont have much to say about him exept ummm, I like the hair XD

Metagul
    i dont like this pokemon much, the expression on his face just makes me not like him

Ultagul
    This is an awsome pokemon, he just looks so strong, even his hair looks strong

Ragraw
    no effense but this pokemon looks retarded, i mean it, it looks like it cant move all of its bodyparts properly

Seleli
    This pokemon dosn't have much emagination put into it =/ i dont like it

Arelli
    same opinion as Seleli

Armoreen
    i don't like this pokemon eather but its better then seleli and Arelli

Glai
    I dont like this pokemon much, But i never liked Gligar eather XD, but i dont like it for other reasons aswell, like well i dont know i just dont like it

Slehtine
    Wow this is a wicked pokemon i love it. i'm suprised the people who made pokemon didnt think of it badluck if they did XD

Palmate
    meh his tail needs fixing, but other then that its great, but the tails stupid

Reefla
    At first i didn't like this pokemon, but ive grown to love it :D its a really good sprite

Fudge
    YAY one based on one of mine and fudges cats (is syrup based on wone if mine and fudges cats aswell?) (and yes thatr is where fudge got his name XD) anyway, a really good sprite, ive never been good at drawing cats :C

Syrup
    this is a really good sprite, looks like one of my cats but has a different name XD, but i like this sprite alot

Malley
    eh this pokemon would have been better if it had a pose like manleons, you know less human

No comment on contest winners

Watsafu
    YAY GLITCH lol this one is funny

Fusaglix
    YAY GLITCH lol this ones funny

Golver
    This pokemon pwns, its the best ever XD i love it it should probibly be a steel flying type though, it just has a metal look about it

Silold
    basicly the same opinion as Golver but so much better XD

Puur
    dont really look like it belongs in the mew family, but its a good way to link them all up XD

there thats all i got, i only opinioned the ones with pictures that where not from the origanal pokemon games

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    yeah and what a great site it is too

*i wish i had a beta of this game, i know ill ask fudge if he can give me one when i get home :D*

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Just posting to tell you that i ahve been working hard on more maps. I think i did about 4 more routes, and two towns, over the last two days, but ive only shown one person them. If things keep at this pace, it could be alot sooner to finishing than i had previosly thaught :)

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Make blitz be the last to know about the forums. :p. Oh and, make the routes more easy, don't make stupid 1 path routes. Their annoying.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    so far route one is the hardest XD. But that makes it harder to start, kicking off all the n00bs. They dont deserve to playu my hack, altho it is easier than the first route one i had. I think.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Make blitz be the last to know about the forums. :p

-.- that is so jealous

eh dont worry omega, i wont be fighting over post's this time, it makes the forum tooo spammy

hey aviex, have you ever thought of changing the tile sets for your hack ? just a thought i would do it for mine but it would take too long XD

when i get my new computer i can start mine up again :P *if i can be bothered*

Taeki

Furry Gerbil
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    I've only played a bit of the alpha on mewthree's website and I found two bugs so far:

1. Graag's pic is a backpic.
    2. A piece of grass is unwalkable.
    3. Graag can have Big pearls.
    4. Graag has no back pic.
    These may have been fixed but they aren't on the alpha.

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    1. i know O.o, dunno why that happened,
    2. doesn't matter, the routes were remade
    3. You like graag dont you XD
    4. thats coz thebackpic was thefrontpic

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back