• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: 1337, March 05: Chaos Black

Your favorite chaos black pokemon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Aviex said:
    hmmm, after a lot of consideration, i have thaught of something.

The beta will only be released to 10 people, 5 of which are people who won the competition. As a result i have updated the rules a bit

All others: Trainers in the gyms.

This does sound interesting. Chaos Black is my favorite Advance-Gen Hack. *Hint-Hint*.

Anyway all the best to the spriters in the Competition. By the way Aviex I think you should have this contest in the Home of the Sprites - All the best spriters visit that forum and it would be a good comptetion.

Just suggesting.

~ CC

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Added a heap of new pokemon to the chaos blakc site, and added a thread in the sprite corner area thingy for competition. THere are currently 3 entries and rising ^^

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    armadilloHD said:
    Hey aviex, my entry's supposed to be a poison/steel type...are there any other existing poison/steel types?

Yes, but it doesn't matter, there can be two of the smae type (moltres/charizard)(pelliper/gyarados/mantine)

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Oooh! Most of the new pokemon I love, including Syrup! Corsola used to be a personal favorite, but Reefla really makes me sad. I thought it'd turn out differently. As always, most of your sprites (just not Reefla, sorry) are terrific, and it's nice to see an update. I like the fire starter set you revealed. Tres cool.

For now, bye ;)

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    The competition has ended and the winners have been announced

first: armadillo (by one O.o)
    second: suicunekitty (was equal with kalkris, but the poll says....)
    third: kalkris (too bad)
    fourth: cute lil eevee (the second is teh one ill use)
    fifth: Tyranitar dude (if you were only a bit earlier...)
    wooden spoon (last): Rageman (ill find a prize for you, maybe ill let you in on the beta too)

You can check there sprites at chaos-black.com

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    Meh, I'm not disappionted, I knew I'd be an asset in the game. I even have my own sprite of myself, if you'd like to use it... I'm really happy.

--Kalkris

Edit::
    1337, March 05: Chaos Black
    this is my sprite. I guess I'll have to be a grass trainer. After all, Podango and such are grass type. My real name is Joshua, BTW.

Once again, thank you.

--Kalkris

(P.S.--that sprite of me is horrible, and if you want to change it, go ahead.)

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    48% of pokemon sprites done
    around 5 maps done
    Most gyms planned to the extreme XD
    Hat means cool
    ill prolly resprite you kalkris
    first gym in viridians replacement, daycare on the third route you go through (which is connected to (the second half of) the second route :P
    Rival battle on second route

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
    in the alpha, are we supposed to not be able to get through mt. moon, or is that just me? There's a giant river in my way after I get the fossils...

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    its a demo, trust me, if you lok a bit back, I've asked the exact same question (minus a few words), and I got that answer. It's just a demo. Sorry if you are disappointed in this alpha ending so soon.

--Kalkris

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
    kalkris said:
    its a demo, trust me, if you lok a bit back, I've asked the exact same question (minus a few words), and I got that answer. It's just a demo. Sorry if you are disappointed in this alpha ending so soon.

--Kalkris

I knew it was a demo, I just didn't know how much of it it covered. Was just makin sure it ended there. And I looked to see if anyone had asked, didn't see you ask...

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    Me asking the question, soooo long ago.... *Flashes back*
    kalkris said:
    dude...

I know this is a LITTLE off topic, but, how in the hack do you get through the Mt.Moon? Maybe this is just a demo, and that's where it ends? Is that true, or what?
    *Un-flashes back*, I know EXACTLY how you feel, Aviex, I know exactly how ya feel.

On ANOTHER note...

How do you pronounce "Pwn"? I've always wondered, that and L33T... XD

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
    kalkris said:
    Me asking the question, soooo long ago.... *Flashes back*
    *Un-flashes back*, I know EXACTLY how you feel, Aviex, I know exactly how ya feel.

On ANOTHER note...

How do you pronounce "Pwn"? I've always wondered, that and L33T... XD

ah, ok, didn't see it...
    anyways, my pronounciations:
    Pwn: Pawn
    1337(or L33T, as you call it :P): Leet

1=L, 3=E, 7=T...

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Burninating_Torchic said:
    ah, ok, didn't see it...
    anyways, my pronounciations:
    Pwn: Pawn
    1337(or L33T, as you call it :P): Leet

1=L, 3=E, 7=T...

this is a bit off topic, but pwn can be pawn or own.

i need to do some more work on chaos black, im getting back into it after i spent all my time on the site (which you should visit and/or join the forums)

Black Mage 2

Hacker of Loathing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    *visited the forums, and is pretty much the only one that did...*
    BTW, keep up the good work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back