• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 1337, March 05: Pok?mon :: Shadows of Eternity

What do you REALLY think of my hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Charmaster!!! Stop posting in this thread! I am reporting you, because you simply will not stop. Go away! And I am certainly not your friend! I'm reporting that too! I would NEVER be friends with someone like you! Get it through your head!

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    blueguy said:
    charmaster!!! Stop Posting In This Thread! I Am Reporting You, Because You Simply Will Not Stop. Go Away! And I Am Certainly Not Your Friend! I'm Reporting That Too! I Would Never Be Friends With Someone Like You!

im on blueguy side stop spamming in this thread!

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Thanks to everyone in the sudden overload of rudeness, audacity, and pure spam. I can't believe that even happened. To make something clear, Charmaster, I HAVE REPORTED YOU, so please try and only post when you have something to say that regards Shadows of Eternity. This is not a help section, this is my thread for my hack. You could've just made a thread here and have it locked, but no, you ruined mine, and made me supremely angry. Now, for the people who actually like me updating, I'll probably be far too angry to.

To the people who were supportive, thanks so much. :) It was nice to see that I wasn't the only one against the utter spam occuring here. I had something to say... but what was it. Oh, yes...

QUESTIONS ::

Blueguy, when you can have a BETA of the hackrom?

The beta won't be out for a while, but you'll be able to see tons of screens, and info. So, be sure to stay tuned to my thread in order to be up to speed.

Oh,and will you have different music?

Yep. I'll be switching up the music. Definitely. ;) The music for Ephrill Town, in which you start, has music used for Saffron City. It sounds nice to me... and fits the mood of the town.

As for updates... I'll be sure to make them soon, but as you know this sudden barrage of spam has got me quite riled up.

-Blueguy

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Yeah. Any random spriting of anything would be great! Yes the tail was a bit big. a downsize would be appreciated. :) Thanks for the comment. :)

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Wow im really stunned at how great this hack is. to begin with i thought it was another game made by nintendo before the release of Diamon and peral so we get to see some new pokemon. OMG ur amazing. Truly. Also i dont know if this has been posted before but i cant wait to see the other evolution of Ponyta. The moonlight Horse. Truly. * Lone Eevee got dibs on Blue guys number one fan lol ^_^*. I cant wait to see more of your fantasic work. Im....just so amazed. At How amazing this game is. Congratulations!!!! ^_^

- Lone Eevee

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Since you seem to be so excited about it, and I should update, I'll let the moonlight horse, or Lunadash as it is properly known be let loose. KEEP IN MIND, it is my original work, using the base of rapidash and MAY NOT be reproduced in any way, shape, or form without the explicit written consent of me. (C) Copyright 2005, blueguy. Enjoy. Hope you like. This one has been made for ages. BTW, thanks so much for the extreme fervor for my game.

Last edited:

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Very nice hack. I cannot wait for a beta [but dont rush, this hack deserves more than just rushing] If you need beta testers or anything just ask and if i know how to do that , ill help.

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Alright. Here is an updaterooni. I've been working on the Tower of Light, which is opposite the Dark Tower, both of which worship the dragons Solexun and Malevolans. Here are screens. Enjoy. EDIT - For some reason they go in a wonky order. Sorry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back