• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 1337, March 05: Pok?mon :: Shadows of Eternity

What do you REALLY think of my hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    I have a Pokemon idea you might want to add. Arthropond -> Arthrolake -> Arthrosea
    Arthropond looks like Wurple except made of water and has a tiny leaf inside it. Arthrolake looks like Silcoon except made of water and has two tiny leaves inside it. Arthrosea looks like Beautifly and Dustox mixed except made of water with 3 leaves inside it.

Arthropond
    Type: Bug/Water
    Evolution: Arthrolake (lv. 7)
    First Attacks:
    - Bubble
    - String Shot

Arthrolake
    Evolution: Arthrosea (lv. 10)
    Attacks learned:
    lv. 7 - Harden

Arthrosea
    Evolution: None
    First Attacks:
    lv. 10 - Water Gun

I'll let you figure out the rest if you use these. ^_^

Last edited:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Well, I probably won't use that, since I already have Drutle, Hydropod and Liquifly, the exact same concepts... but thanks for the suggestion.

Oh no! The stickiness! Where has the stickiness gone! *cradles self in a mad pose* Sticky! I'll miss you! :'(

;) I guess today I'll try to get some stuff done, but I'm feeling rather unmotivated. I thought I would get a LOT more than I have done done by now... but, hey, what can you do...

I wonder who's getting 1337ed this month...

Icy42

Years
    Hmm... How about Rockplow? Steel/Rock type. Looks like a Boulder with a face and smaller rocks for wheels. Also has a steel plow in front. Sorry, that's all the info I have on this Pokemon if you use it.

PS: I rescently looked at the Pokedex on your website. I realized that your pokedex #s go from 12 to 20 or something like that. I know you are very busy but I am bringing this to your attention because I want to know more! Sorry if this is offesive in any way. :surprised

~DEC ^_^

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well looking nice Blueguy but don't get unmotivated I still like your game :D.

Icy42

Years
    Okay, forget Rockplow and all that junk. (Arthropond, etc.) How about this(I finally know how to make a simple sprite):

Poisice (See Attachments For Pic)
    Type: Ice/Poison
    Locations: You can choose if you use
    Egg group: Mineral
    Ability: Poison Point [30% chance of Poison contact] Soundproof [Not affected by sound moves]
    Gender Ratio: 0% Male, 0% Female
    EVs RFB: 1 Speed
    Base Stats: HP 40/Attack 30/Defense 50/Speed 100/Sp Att 55/Sp Def 55
    Evolution: -> Frozoxin (Level 30)
    Level -- - Poison Sting
    Level -- - Tackle
    Level 08 - Screech
    Level 15 - Sonicboom
    Level 21 - Powder Snow
    Level 27 - Toxic
    Level 32 - Rollout
    Level 37 - Ice Beam
    Level 42 - Swift
    Level 46 - Blizzard
    Level 49 - Mirror Coat

Frozoxin (See Attachments For Pic)
    Type: Ice/Poison
    Locations: You can choose if you use
    Egg group: Mineral
    Ability: Poison Point [30% chance of poison contact] Soundproof [Not affected by sound moves]
    Gender Ratio: 0% Male, 0% Female
    EVs RFB: 2 Speed
    Base Stats: HP 60/Attack 50/Defense 70/Speed 140/Sp Att 80/Sp Def 80
    Evolution: None
    Level 34 - Rollout
    Level 41 - Ice Beam
    Level 48 - Swift
    Level 54 - Blizzard
    Level 59 - Mirror Coat

So... What do you think? ^_^ :D

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    they dont seem to bad, but i dont think blue guy will use them. It may have something to do with a certain electric pokeball pokemon :1

Icy42

Years
    Aviex said:
    they dont seem to bad, but i dont think blue guy will use them. It may have something to do with a certain electric pokeball pokemon :1
    Yes, I did create them simply using Electrode and Voltorb. But I worked so hard... *Goes to cry head off* (These were my first successful sprites ever.)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Hey, the story is great and seems well worked out, giving it great potential. The maps look awesome from what I see. The one thing I can see that seems to be lacking is the pokemon, your first unoriginal sprites look bad and seem very unoriginal. Your completelly original ones look a lot better, but I'd suggest going with a diffrent color scheme for the spectral/machine things because it makes them look like that one white and green pokemon (bad memory, I know) In any case, if you ever need help with totally original sprites I can help, and I'll post some up tomorow because im about to pass out right now im so tired... night.

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I'm reposting this, since there is new info within it.

Thanks for your honesty. ;) I've been getting really good with spriting lately. In fact there are lots of new ones that no one's even gotten to see yet, so you'll all be pleasantly surprised when the beta is released ;) Many of my old sprites will probably be redone, using their original concepts.

To DEC: I simply cannot use those, because they are just recolors (and not even good recolors) of Voltorb and Electrode. I will only accept original spriting now from people wishing to contributed. Thanks for trying, and I hope spriting treats you well.

*sobs over lack of stickiness* *realizes someone's looking* *foams at mouth like Cujo* *ROAR * LOL... I suppose all good things must come to an end... perhaps once my beta is released I'll get an uber ;) Only time will tell, but it'll be a while until that. Perhaps another week or two... BUT DON'T automatically assume this is concrete. ;) It's only an estimate. It all depends on how motivated I am, how much time I have, and how fell these stupid programs work, as some tend to be rather glitchy... *twitches*

-Au Revoir Bon soire

Remember to keep SoE alive ;)

EDIT - YES EUREKA Despite PET annoyingly not matching up with the pic.s of the poke's and trainers, I've devised a way to edit the battles, still using the program. Mwa ha ha

Since I haven't shown anything new in a long time, I suppose I'll reveal Hyrorn's backsprite, done by me, ahthankyou. ;) It looks pretty darn good IMO. Tell me whatcha think.

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Ugh! Now that the stickiness is gone, no one cares about SoE anymore! Fiddlesticks... Blast! I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids! The thread actually sunk to the next page. I'm ashamed. :'(

Oh well... I couldn't do any work today since I was banned from computer privileges today, but fear not! Tomorrow I'm gonna get lots of stuff done, and guess what?! I can finally edit the battles! Hurrah! Jessie and James are complete. Their rosters are as follows for their first match against you:

Jessie
    [LV 12] Ekans
    [LV 10] Squerrnal
    [LV 12] Meowth

James
    [LV 12] Koffing
    [LV 12] Cacnea

Anyhoo... I also have one new screen to show you, which shows Terruff and Iggnewt doing battle. Enjoy, and tell me whatcha think.

EDIT - I can finally edit the hero overworlds! And I'll be doing so tomorrow, perhaps I'll show a screen or two as well. Who knows! :)

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Yay a new screen :D. Don't worry Blueguy I still like SoE. I really like the roster for Jessie and James :D.

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Nope. You'll have to face them separately. Jessie first, then James... I might make it a double battle later on, but this is just in case you don't have two poke's yet. ;) Well, I've been doing the overworlds today, and I have one new screen to show you. And yes, I did use Gary's sprite from FR/LG, simply because he resembles the hero in many ways. :) Take a look.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Screenies they rule even though you don't show as many anymore. Good work BG *still waitng for demo :D*.

Deoxys_Lover

Voodoo Master
    Years
    Error
    1337, March 05: Pok?mon :: Shadows of Eternity

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Its just a little error. No updates in two days i hope BG didn't give up :\.

rpgdude

Wobbuffet = GOD!
    Years
    Goaotman, believe when I say he didn't give up. 'Cause if he did give up, he would 'prolly make the time to say something like "I gave up this project." So I doubt he gave up...

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    No, I have not given out yet! But I would be a lot more motivated if more people actually cared about my thread. *misses sticky* I've still been working, but recently have been pre-occupied. I'm taking the wise words of some and being less showy, by revealing so much. In other words "If you're looking for the Goodies keep on looking 'cause the goodies are gonna stay in the jar pretty much untill a beta is released.'

;) I have not quit! I won't give out just yet! Don't worry. Since I'm not showing any new screens just yet, I will give you info on some new pokemon available in the game that I have sketched and/or sprited, if anyone is remotely interested.

Rodden (Roe - den)
    Fieldmouse pokemon
    Poison Type
    Learns such techniques as:
    -bite
    -poison sting
    -smog
    -hyper fang
    etc.

EVOLVES TO:

Surrise (Sue - reese)
    Winged Bat/Rat Pokemon
    Learns such techniques as:
    -Poison Fang
    -Poison Tail
    -Crunch
    -Wing Attack
    -Toxic

Things of that nature... I hope this was enough of a "Sort of" update.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back