• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [1337- May '05] Emerald catch all pokemon patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • DarkPegasus said:
    I was just wondering how can I chach the legendaries and where?

Moltres is in the Fiery Route
    Zapdos is in New Mauville
    Regice is in Shoal Cave
    Mewtwo is in Sky Pillar
    I saw Ho-Oh somewhere, but I forget. I think it was the Jagged Pass.

Thats all I could find.

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
  • Well, if this is similar to the old R/S hack, then Ho-Oh should be found at Mt.Pyre, Celebi at Jagged Pass, Lugia under Sootopolis (use Dive) and Mew in Meteor Falls. Perhaps not cause I didn't try this hack yet (I don't have a working Emerald rom yet...), but if this was based on the old R/S hack, then they should be found at those locations...

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • torkoal_7 said:
    Well, if this is similar to the old R/S hack, then Ho-Oh should be found at Mt.Pyre, Celebi at Jagged Pass, Lugia under Sootopolis (use Dive) and Mew in Meteor Falls. Perhaps not cause I didn't try this hack yet (I don't have a working Emerald rom yet...), but if this was based on the old R/S hack, then they should be found at those locations...

Yes, Ho-Oh is on Mt. Pyre. I got it mixed up somehow. I wonder where Jirachi is...

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    can anyone PM a link of pokemon emerald

:cool:this would be a great help:cool:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

MDGherb420

Rom Hacker
    Years
  • Does this patch allow you to catch in the wild every pokemon? im konfused... it lets u catch even the starters (from all the versions) and if so where do i get them

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    It's just GREAT! :lg: 10/10! :lg: But do you can catch evolutions? (For example: i caught once mareep in this hack, but will an Ampharos show up in the wild? And, the legendaries have legendary pkmn battle music? Help!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    Help......

Hey, this patch rocks, but i've got a few questions.

I've been trying to catch mudkip. my rival has it, so it's in my pokedex. but when i go to where it is supposed to be (route 123), i can't find it. does anyone know what i should do?

also, where can you find mew, mewtwo, deoxys, celebi, jirachi, bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander, and all the other legendaries?

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Bulbasaur, Squirtle & Charmander aren't legendaries ^_^ But they're starters. I can tell you that Cyndaquil is on Fiery Path. Moltres is also here. Electabuzz and Porygon2 are in New Mauville. I'm not sure about Porygon (normal). Celebi is in Jagged Path. Caterpie is SURE in the Petalburg Woods. Butterfree & Beedrill are in the routes near Lilycove and Fortree. Raticates are ultra-common in that routes too. Noctowls are in a small patch of very tall grass near the Weather Institute. That's all for the locations for now. AND, if you spot a legendary, it will be ALWAYS at LV5.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back