• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

150+ Flawless/Perfect Shiny Pokemon - All Kalos Native!

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
Years
  • Hello! I can offer any of the following shinies for your Nidoking!

Eevee | Careful | Run Away | 31\31\31\30\31\4

Eevee | Careful | Run Away | 31\31\31\30\31\13

Ralts | Modest | Telepathy | 31\12\20\31\31\31

Clauncher | Modest | Mega Launcher | 31\30\31\31\31\31

Gastly | Timid | Levitate | 31\13\31\31\31\31

I'd be willing to 2-1 if interested.

zapdosa

GG
    Years
  • Hello! I can offer any of the following shinies for your Nidoking!

Clauncher | Modest | Mega Launcher | 31\30\31\31\31\31

I would've definitely traded for that Clauncher, but I just got one and it's the same as yours. I just don't know what it's stat is on attack, and since you claim yours is 30, I might consider trading for that one as well.

Do me a favor though. Can you check if the OT of that Clauncher is: Simon - 52317

We might have the same pokemon lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Interested in anything? Fully ev trained and battle ready can use reset bag btw
    Shiny Gengar timid 5ivs 31/xx/31/31/31/31 sub disable sludge bomb shadow ball
    Shiny Salamence Moxie Jolly 5ivs 30/31/31/31/31/31 ddance dclaw eq crunch
    Shiny Metagross Adamant 5ivs 31/31/31/xx/31/31 bp zen headbutt meteor mash eq
    Shiny Gliscor Poision heal toxic orb 31/31/31/xx/31/31 toxic sub protect eq

zapdosa

GG
    Years
  • What about my offer? First post on this page.

Oh woops, missed you. No thanks, sorry.

Interested in anything? Fully ev trained and battle ready can use reset bag btw
    Shiny Gengar timid 5ivs 31/xx/31/31/31/31 sub disable sludge bomb shadow ball
    Shiny Salamence Moxie Jolly 5ivs 30/31/31/31/31/31 ddance dclaw eq crunch
    Shiny Metagross Adamant 5ivs 31/31/31/xx/31/31 bp zen headbutt meteor mash eq
    Shiny Gliscor Poision heal toxic orb 31/31/31/xx/31/31 toxic sub protect eq

No thanks. Already have 3 of those pokemon and not interested in your Salamence.

Last edited:

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
  • I would've definitely traded for that Clauncher, but I just got one and it's the same as yours. I just don't know what it's stat is on attack, and since you claim yours is 30, I might consider trading for that one as well.

Do me a favor though. Can you check if the OT of that Clauncher is: Simon - 52317

We might have the same pokemon lol
    Ahh nope, mine is Eduardo, 14839.

Years
  • Can you expand your want list a bit? Really interested in two or three of your Pokemon, but don't have any of those you're asking for and I've been searching for days.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Hey I am offering the following 5 iv shinnies: talonflame, tyrantrum, metagross, goodra, gliscor, scizor, volcarona, trevenant, goodra, charizard,gardevoir one of these just for one of you venipedes I beg of you :(

zapdosa

GG
    Years
  • Hey I am offering the following 5 iv shinnies: talonflame, tyrantrum, metagross, goodra, gliscor, scizor, volcarona, trevenant, goodra, charizard,gardevoir one of these just for one of you venipedes I beg of you :(

Spread, nature, ability of your shiny Volcarona please.

Back