• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm willing to help out! Bear in mind that even though most of my availability is mornings, late nights, and sometimes the afternoons, there will be days that I will be available at random. I do tend to be busy, so please be very patient when messaging me regarding your egg! I take my 3ds with me everywhere, so that way I'll be able to hatch eggs when I have nothing else to do. :3

My timezone is UTC -7 (Pacific Daylight Time). I only accept Visitor Messages if requesting me to hatch an egg. I will ignore Private Messages regarding this matter. I can also be reached on skype, and I'm usually on Trade Corner's IRC under the name Meganium. Ping me if I do not respond. :)

I have Pokemon X; my FC is 3153-5326-5448 and my in-game name is Minerva.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Holy wow..

I need to update this haah.

But yeah! I'd be more than happy to help you out. Right now I'm away from home at the moment. Once I'm there, I'll be sure to PM you and we'll organize a time to trade. Sound good? :)

Back