• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Site!Vote for the best host and tell me a name!

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Well Guys!I am gonna have a cool new site about Pokemon Gba games and Also Pokemon Rom hacking.I will need a partner!Anyone who has knowledge in these 2 fields will do.!!And If you have some good ideas for attractive names for my site pls pls tell them!!!And Guys Pls Vote for which host I should choose!Pls!And If you think another host is good just post!And well If you have any suggestions pls feel free to give them to me!
    I just thought of pokehacks!
    What the heck I'm not able to have a poll!Somebody look at this! :(
    So here are the options!
    dot.tk
    freewebs.com
    geocities.com
    tripod.com
    hostultra.com
    t35.com
    freeservers.com
    firewebx.com
    bravenet.com
    Other(If other pls post which is your choice) :cool:

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Pay for a host :) only like 4-8 bucks/month for a good one...

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Very sorry guys but my pocket money I spent all by mistake(Well actually not)So my parents got angry and well they cut it so only freehosts for me now!And can you guys give suggestions for now!And does dot.tk have some advatages and can we upload files there!

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    .tk does not offer hosting or web space. If you have an exsiting site, a good one is Viper Hosting or if you feel like you can write a very good description, X3Fusion is good that I have heard of. FirewebX, I believe, you'll need an exsisting site since the owner of FirewebX and Viperhosting are th same.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Hmm..Shyper looks good!And which host can I use if i want to upload a lotta files!
    *Needs some expert opinion*
    And tell which of these names
    sounds good 1)pokecool 2)pokemagichacks 3)pokecoolhacks 4)pokedrome

Years
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    And does dot.tk have some advatages and can we upload files there!
    NO! >_< dot.tk is not a webhost! god! why wont people get it through their heads ._.
    well... i reccomend zap3x.com

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Shyper looks good, but you can't guarentee anything on a free host. Go for the paid, that's the only decent host you'll find now-a-days...

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Shyper Looks great!Infact It's the last showdown between Shyper and zap3x!Hmm...It is tough to decide on one cause both have some good features!(Hmm...)
    And JK you are right but I am very sad cause I cant have a paid host!Reason:Above.
    And Imakuni sorry.Anyway I've got it through my big fat head now!
    And I'm gonna host in either of them and use dot.tk for the domain name!
    Which name do you guys like!

Back