• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hero of the Day (Trainer RP) (PG 13+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    You are asleep. Yet your body is releasing tons of andrealine, because tomorrow, you leave your house, and embark on a journey not all can go on. It's amazing. You gotta visit Oak tomorrow and pick up your new friend and companion. You wonder if he'll like you, or if you'll spend the entire journey behind a rock as he attacks it.

Each trainer has a goal in life. One dream. But how will you accomplish that dream, and how hard will it be? Will you require the help of other trainers? Or are you the loner?

"Yesterday's dreams are tomorrow's sighs..."

You have watched the numerous trainers befor eyou suceed and fail. You have seen tears of joy and tears of sadness. Now it's your chance, your chance to show the world who you are, and why you're here. This is about no one, except you, there is no one to stop you. Only obstacles you need to overcome. How will you handle yourself when it comes to the wilderness of the world of Pokémon?

Trainer, you determine you own fate in this world. You may join evil, you might become legend, you ma keep a low profile, you may join with others, you may become a gym leader, you just might be the best. The path is right in front of you. The only question is what road will you take?

Rules:
    -The basic RP rules apply in this RP. No godmoding, bunnying, etc.
    -Keep swearing at a minimum. NO F-Bombs
    please.
    -All trainers gotta start in Kanto.
    -Make your trainer's story unique.
    -Refer to character guide for info required (below)
    -We will be goin through all regions, to make this interesting. Starting in Kanto.
    -your starter choices are listed below, you may choose a pokemon that has already been chosen, but no more than 3 may be chosen.
    -Pokemon habitats are going to be rather varied. Sometimes you may find a pokemon in an area unexpected. They may be migrating, or lost. On the basic side, if it's there in the game, it's where you are.
    -NOTE that some staters ON VERY RARE OCCASSION will be able to catch in the wild.
    --Please stay active ,ad don't drop out :(, that means doon't leave your character, or person hanging on, waiting for you to post. Thanks.

Character Info
    Name: (full name)
    Age: (average starting trainers age is 10, but I'll accept teen ages and maybe even below 10; gotta give a good reason why and how you can handle pokemon though)
    Appearence: (clothes, body style, detailed please)
    Personality: (How does your character behave in certain situations? Details)
    History: (What has happened in your character's past? Details)
    Strengthes: (What is your character good at? Can be training, swimming, pretty much anything)
    Hometown: (Obvious, where are you from?)
    Popularity: (How well known are you? Are you known around town? Or are you just that normal dude?
    Starter choice: (see below)
    Your Dream: (What's your characters goal or reason for embarking on the journey?)
    Intro Post: (basically your sample post; I wann aknow what your tainer did prior to meeting with Oak)

Starter Choices: (each may be claimed three times)
    *=Pending

Basic Starters:
    Bulbasaur (solovina)
    Charmander (lorddarigarn)
    Squirtle (SamuraiMaster)
    Chikorita (billie_lightning)
    Totodile (Kansas) (_One_Winged_Angel_)*
    Cyndiquil (Got-a-Plan-B)
    Torchick
    Mudkip
    Treeko (Slytherfang)
    Turtwig
    Piplup
    Chimchar

Special Starters:
    Pikachu (Neiko Star [Pichu])
    Eevee (Candy Christina) (Sir Aaron1017) (Master Trainer Empoleon) Taken
    Plusle (chi-zukasi)
    Minun (weavile96) (chi-zukasi)
    Starly
    Munchlax (Gamekrazy)
    Pachirisu
    Meowth
    Psyduck (Shadowfaith)
    Machop
    Cubone (Shadowfaith)
    Skitty (Eneko)

My Character: (You all know who it is lol, but since the Rps he joins keep dying, another attempt)

Name: Travis Darrell Mura
    Appearence: Travis towers above anyone he knows, at the height of 6'8''. He weighs only about 180, and is skinny. He has blue eyes, black hair which is grown out most of the time, the style is just messy. He has some facial hair, but usually keeps it trimmed. His pants are black cargo, which zip off near the knees to form shorts if needed. His tee-shirt usually is blue or black with any Metallica logo or emblem on it. He wears a gray vest over his teechirt, which holds his belongings. These include a cell phone, iPod nano, pokedex, and other items. He wears a dark blue backpack that has other items as well. On his head he is seen sometimes wearing a dark blu ebandana as a headband, and always wears a necklace around his neck, that has a moon stone on it. This is the only posession he has left of his mother.
    Personality: Due to a rough past, he can sometimes get in an extremely darkened mood if angered or upset. When in these moods, he is a person you don't wanna always be around. But he years for company at times. When not in these moods, he ais one of the most respectable guys you could know. He gives advice, hangs out, listens, and comforts. He also has a big passion for Metallica and heavy Metal in general.
    History: Travis hates talking about the past. His father was killed when Travis was age 11, when he left the family to be a trainer. His blood was found pooled in the Rock Tunnel Outside Lavander Town. His mother died four years later in an accident, which left Travis with his grandparents. His grandparents are the sweetest people he knows. They feed him, gave him a room, and allow him to wander Pallet every day. After two years with his grandparents, Travis decided to study for the pokemon journey of a trainer. He decided to go on one shortly after some young kids he knew decided to leave. Gary Oak and Ash Ketchum were a part of that group.
    Strengthes: Travis, after living with his grandparents for to years, was given a lot of knowledge on how to survive life. He knows how to cook a decent meal, knows a lot of wisdom, and has been known to make a rather good leader. He is not the strongest person around, but he can work. He does most of the yard work at his grandparents house He has been known to spend a lot of time on the track or in the pool, because of this he is really good at running and swimming.
    Hometown: Has always lived in Pallet Town
    Popularity: Around Pallet Town, he is known a little bit mor ethan the normal average. He is not popular, but some residents ask him for help in certain tasks around their yard. He knew Gary and Ash, they knew him too, but didn't really consider themselves friends. They just knew each other's names pretty much.
    Starter: Squirtle (Gill)
    Dream: Travis doesn't really have a dream in this journey. He only started it because he wanted to escape the memories of his past. Pallet was a place that he couldn't stay all the time. He needed to get some wilderness time, and make some friends. He also vowed to make his Squirtle, the most powerful Squirtle around.
    Intro:
    Mama they try and break me...
    The window burns to light the way back home
    The light that warms no matter where they go
    They're off to find the hero of the day
    But what if they should fall by someone's wicked way?

7:54 P.M.

That's what Travis' clock read. Travis seemed to like reading late now. He had been researching heavily for the past two or three months on a journey not many could go on. He himself was lucky to be going on it.

Travis Darrell Mura, age 17, and at a height of 6-8, had so far had a sad life. He lived with his grandparents, Nova and James. His father left his mother when he was 11 and was killed in the Rock Tunnel outside Lavender Town after they found a pool of blood to be his after a DNA test. His mother had been dead two years. She died in an accident, and Travis was left with his grandparents. They were his only family now. He had no brother, sister, or aunt or uncle. His other grandparents had also died before he was born.

But in this sad life, Travis felt no sadness really. His grandparents took him in as if he was their own son. They fed him, he worked for them in the yard, or house, he even had his own room upstairs. It was a good life he guessed.

...Still the window burns, time so slowly turns
    Someone there is sighing
    Keepers of the flames, can't you hear your names
    Can't you hear your babies crying?
    Mama they try and break me...

Travis loved his music. It was one of the things that helped him contain his sadness. His music helped him settle down, contain anger, get him in the mood, since Travis loved Heavy Metal and Rock N' Roll. He listened to a lot of this, especially Metallica. He connected a lot with Metallica. How? He didn't always understand that himself. Metallica was not Christian, Travis was, but their subject matter was what Travis sometimes agreed with.

But that didn't matter at the present moment. Travis was reading. He had to study for this journey he would be doing in less than a week. He would be starting his pokémon journey soon. He had been studying how to do this type of journey, to pack, how to cook, set up shelter, and other things like that. But what he studied at the present moment was what he'd been looking forward to studying. What to choose as a pokémon partner.

There were so many choices! But he wanted to pick one that he believed he could learn from. He could benefit from any but they each had they weaknesses and other things Travis didn't know if he could handle. He read on.

"...from the time of birth. It is said that if this flame ever goes out, it's life would end. Charmander..."

"Travis, come downstairs!" his grandmother called, as he heard her climbing the stairs towards his room. He laughed. "I'll be down in five minutes." he said as she entered the room. "Travis, you said that twenty minutes ago. Your dinner's probably colder than any ice pokémon you'll encounter." He laughed. "So I'll re-heat it."

His grandmother laughed and made her way towards the dining room, but stopped near the door of Travis' room. "We always knew this day would come..." she said loud enough for him to hear. "I remember your mother used to dream of doing exactly what you're about to do...I never knew why she didn't go..."

Travis laughed inside. "I'll be down in a few."

"You really want me to leave, don't you?" she asked. They both laughed then she left the room and went downstairs.

Travis remembered his mother. Se died a sad woman, because of his father's death. He actually despised his father deep down inside, since he just left. Travis couldn't remember why he left, he just did.

Travis had to leave this town. Too many memories and he'd rather get away from them for a while. He wanted to spend some time in the wilderness, make friends with his pokémon companion, and enjoy life. It would soon happen.

He picked up his book again and read some more. Who to choose? Pikachu? Too popular in the pokémon world, and could easily be caught in some places. Eevee? A good choice, but could be difficult to raise, especially when and what it evolved into. Who? He read on...then he saw an interesting one. "Wow....I think I've found myself a new companion..."

He shut off his lamp and closed his book. He then stood up and went downstairs. "Wonder what Grandma made up for dinner tonight..."

Last edited:

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Name: Waverly Helena Moriarty
    Appearance: Waverly is rather on the short side, being around 5'1" in height. She has brightly tan colored skin which she inherits from her mother as her father is a more pale type of coloring. Her beautiful dark black hair takes on a conservative length. She usually keeps it no lower than her shoulders as this is the way her mother always told her to keep it to somehow look "professional." Her attire typically consists of a green collar shirt with a black and gray striped tie, along with a pleated black skirt that reaches to her knees. She keeps her feet warm with low-top black converses that seemed to be worn down a bit as a result of having them for a couple of years. She also has her "lucky rainbow gloves," that she wears in times where she believes they will provide her with the strength and encouragement she needs to win.

Personality: Waverly tends to have a smart mouth which gets her into trouble on an infinite amount of occasions. She doesn't usually like to be told what to do as she is always looking for ways to spread her "creative wings" and soar to new heights. This passion is usually seen as a good thing but in Waverly's case, she takes it too far. She's also way too overconfident and believes she can do anything without anyone telling her otherwise. She is actually in fact quite good at many things such as playing the oboe and her participation in sports. Many see Waverly as a "half tomboy." She does enjoy shopping and cute things but also isn't afraid of getting dirty. Waverly has a major dislike of people who are inconsiderate of others and what they are capable of doing since she has been in the same situation, even though sometimes she is guilty of having this trait as well.

History: Waverly used to be a citizen of the Celadon City metropolitan area but has recently, in fact a year ago, she moved to Pallet Town. Her parents work as real estate agents in the Kanto region so Waverly has always been interested in seeing all sorts of houses. Her parents would like to see Waverly become a real estate agent when she becomes older as well, but she has also shown a passion for art. While she was still living near the Celadon City area, she would always attend the art festivals in the city and has even tried to do her own artistic work. While her mother and father were happy that Waverly found something very intriguing to her, they figured that this was too foolish to do as a career. Waverly's mother also enjoyed looking at paintings in art museums and the like, but when she attempted to paint herself, she was always rejected and no one ever wanted to purchase her art. As a result of this failure, her mother doesn't want to see Waverly go through the ridicule she went through and would like her to participate in something more "realistic."

Waverly finally decided she might as well become a Pokemon trainer since becoming an artist was not going to happen according to her mother. This decision prompted the family to move to Pallet Town. At first her parents weren't used to the country atmosphere because of their closeness to Celadon City, which is a very large city in Kanto. Waverly became attracted to the area almost immediately though. She saw the scenery as the most beautiful thing she has ever seen and wanted so badly to paint it but knew she couldn't. A few months after adjusting to the move, she decided that she would soon go to meet Prof. Oak and get her first Pokemon.

Strengths: Waverly is a rather vivid artist and also a pretty good writer as well. She knows a lot about homes as well, because of her parents being involved in the real estate business. :P

Hometown: Old Lace Town. (Suburb of Celadon City)

Popularity: Waverly was somewhat well-known in the town as everyone seemed to know each other. She had a few friends here, some of whom she wished she had never left.

Starter: Eevee

Dream: Waverly doesn't exactly have a dream. Her choice of becoming a trainer was actually rather random. She could possibly find a goal she would be interested in when she begins her journey.

Intro:

"Waverly! Get up! You have to help with the garden this morning!" Her mother, Anna, called out to her from down the stairs.

"Ugh…CAN'T WE DO IT TOMORROW?!" Waverly exclaimed while she rolled over to the side of her bed trying to return back to her deep slumber that was interrupted by her mother's yelling.

"No! You need to go out and get your Pokemon soon, remember!? Don't be lazy today, young lady! Now you come down here and help your mother right now, like I told you to do! I have to go to the work later on so hurry up!" Anna proclaimed as she walked back towards the kitchen to finish making the breakfast.

"Argh…she never lets me sleep in. Never! Meh…what time is it anyways?" She said to herself as she turned to her alarm clock. It had read 8:04 a.m.

"Blah. Whatever. I can't wait until I leave here so when I go on my journey I can sleep for however long I choose. That'll be the day…"

She got up out of bed a few minutes later and went to the window. She looked out and could see many Pidgeys and Spearows flying high into the sky like birds. Well…they were birds. Waverly then looked down and saw an older couple fighting in the house next to theirs. She laughed to herself at what they were saying and how foolish they were acting. Waverly sighed to herself and closed the window.

"Now to find my clothes…" She turns to her closet and pulled it open a bit harshly. She was still a bit cranky from her mother waking her up so early.
    "Hmm. Here it is! My wonderful tie." She uttered to herself and then proceeded to the bathroom to change. Her mother then came up the stairs with an angered look on her face.

"What is taking so long Waverly!? Didn't I say to come downstairs a few moments ago?" Anna yelled. Waverly's mother was cranky as well today. She had usually been much nicer than this. She was busy getting ready to sell another house to a young couple and needed to get to her office soon to fill out the paperwork for the home.

"I'm in the bathroom mother…I'll be down in a couple of minutes." She said with an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Good. I'll be outside in the garden waiting." Anna responded and she turned to walk down the stairs back to the garden.

"Whatever…OUCH!" Waverly cried out as she had slipped over the bathroom rug and hit her head right on the bathroom floor.

"Okay…that wasn't pleasant…" She muttered as she slowly struggled to get back up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    This is so open that I can't pass it up...it really interests me for some reason haha

Name: Russel Cunningham
    Appearence: Russel is an average height lean kid, reaching roughly 5'10 and only weighing a meer 160 pounds. He has shaggy brown hair that covers one eye slightly. His eyes are a dull brown and usually appear to be sleepy or drowsy. He wears a black t-shirt with white undershirt that can be seen peeking out on the edges with slim fitting dark blue jeans that cover a pair of black and white tennis shoes. He always carries a brown messenger back over his shoulder which holds all of his various pokemon and archaeology and geology gear.

Personality: Russel always appears at first to be completely unaware of what is going on. He doesn't appear to pay attention to anything and like he may fall asleep at any second but in actuality he is always surveying his surroundings and taking in whats going on, giving him his keen since for finding rare fossils and rocks. He is a very nice guy for the most part. He enjoys learning new things about pokemon and most of all finding fossils of pokemon so he can research them.

History: Russell became very interested in fossils and rocks at an early age. He always enjoyed digging in the dirt and finding things. He became so interested that he began to read more and more books about ancient pokemon and their relations to current pokemon. He was so fascinated that he began to write his own papers and thesis' about them and became quite popular through the scientific community. His research became published and at an incredibly young age, he began to study ancient pokemon with the world's best. Up to current when the trainer's desire hit him. He felt he could only truly learn about pokemon if he spent time with them. So he decided to start with a pokemon and see where the winds take him. He has no aim to win gym battles or competitions... just find fossils and rare stones.

Strengthes: Russell's eyesight is keen and second to none. He can spot the most minute of flaws or thing out of place. Because of this he can be an excellent tactician on the field combined with his volumes of basic pokemon knowledge.
    Hometown: Vermillion
    Popularity: He is very famous throughout the scientific community so anyone who keeps up with current events or be educated would know of him. Although it is quite possible to not know his name since he does deal with ancient pokemon.
    Starter choice: Totodile
    Your Dream: To learn as much as possible and to document proof of legendary pokemon by any means necessary. Russell will follow any rumor possible.
    Intro Post:

It had been a couple days now since he had left the port of Vermillion on his way to Pallet Town. He would finally be getting a pokemon and be able to travel the countryside freely to search for more answers to the mysteries of pokemon. Do legendaries really exist? Or are they merely fables invented by people. He had to know, he had to be sure. The only way to do that would be to encounter one himself, but they only appear to worthy pokemon trainers... so here he was. On his way to Professor Oak's lab to receive his first pokemon. Russell Cunningham. He sat alone on the front of the ship, dangling his feet over the side and peering off into the distance over the endless expanse of water. The ferry had left two days ago after sailing to the south of the Seafoam Islands and arriving in Pallet Town in 3 days. It would only be a matter of hours before Pallet Town would be in sight. He couldn't help but think about what type of pokemon he would get. The opportunities were endless as to the places he would need to explore to find the legendary pokemon. He was getting excited just thinking about it.

"What pokemon could be waiting... the endless chances to even study evolution in person! The sheer opportunity is just too much. So first i'll pick up my first pokemon then... i'll head to mt. moon! A prime chance to research moon stones and maybe find some fossils... ya thats the plan..."Russell thought to himself, starting to dose off slightly. But before he knew it, an intercom cut in.

"We'll be arriving in Pallet Harbor soon, please be ready to depart."

The moment had finally come, the time to get his first pokemon and begin the lifelong journey to find the answers of Pokemon.

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Candy Christina, you are accepted with Starter Eevee
    Kansas, you are accepted with starter Charmander
    lorddarigarn, you are pending, and have Charmander reserved.
    Shadowfaith, you are pending with Starter Cubone reserved

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    Here we go. Sorry I haven't got the intro post yet, I started it at school and forgot to upload it onto my chip. :tired: Should have it done soon. At least I have time to spare at all now... Anyway, here we are:

Name: John Briarson

Appearance: John is fairly tall, being about 5'9", with a thin, wiry build and slightly tanned skin. He has long, straight brown hair, reaching about halfway down his back, and dark hazel eyes. Normally he wears his hair loose, but if he needs to, he'll put it back in a ponytail. Dress-wise, he tends to lean towards dark blacks and blues. He normally wears a long, black jacket and shirt, with black jeans and black leather walking boots. He has a pair of small silver earrings and a necklace with a black, pearl-like stone set in it. He also wears black, fingerless gloves, with dark red around the seams and covered in small frays.

Personality: John is a very reclusive boy. In general, he prefers to just sit in the corner, reading a book or writing down his latest idea than to go out and have a kick around. He normally just keeps himself to himself, shrugging off any bullying that comes his way. He tends to be cautious around large crowds, used to bullying, but loves to hang around with a small group of friends. He finds it very hard to make friends due to per pressure, but he is very attached to the ones that he makes. He doesn't bother with the new fads and fashions, just doing what works for him. He tends to have an answer to every question, but has learnt to keep his mouth shut after having learnt that people think that he's showing off. He loves to learn and will actively seek out information. He enjoys tactical or strategic games, and tends to be very analytical of how things work.

History: For most of his school years, since at least six or seven, John was set aside from most of his peers. He didn't feel it was anything he did in particular; they just tended to pick him out. As he began to set himself aside more and more, he got taunted and bullied more and more. Without the social aspect of school to turn to, he focused on the one aspect of school he could excel in and even get praise for: the academic. He would simply sit in the corner, clean a shelf of books, and move onto the next. He began to get more and more bored as they went over the same subjects over and over and over again and never progressed. He loathed the way that people mucked around and caused havoc in lessons; from his point of view, at the very worst, if you're in the lesson you may as well try to learn, whether you want to be there or not. However, as he continued to shine through, he began to rise above and beyond what the school could manage to support. Eventually, he left school and began to teach himself at home. For a long time, he has entertained the thought of being a Pokemon trainer, and has eventually decided to become a trainer.

Strengths: John has an amazing intellect. He is extremely focused, and is able to learn very quickly. He doesn't see it that way though, he just sees it as being able to learn things on the first time, and doesn't have to go over it again and again or practice/revise it a thousand times over. He is an amazingly fast reader and can astound others when they find how fast he reads, and he confirms that yes, he doesn't skim read, yes I do take it all in. He's also good with computers and technology in general.

Hometown: Pewter City
    Popularity: He's known around the town, but not much more than "Oh, there's Oliver" or "Hi, Oliver".
    Starter choice: Charmander

Your Dream: John doesn't really hold anything ahead. However, he wants to become a skilled trainer and to generally earn himself some respect. He plans to challenge the gyms, but hasn't put any thought to the Pokemon League yet.

Intro Post:

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    can special pokemon be claimed more than once? if so I would like to reserve an Eevee, if not, the I would like to try my hand at Skitty - though the Eevee would be my first preferance. I am working on my sign-up and it should be done soon.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Nice. A new role play has caught my eye that I may have to sign up for. Can I get a reservation on a Cyndiquil then?

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
    Years
    Name: Kris Eneko

Appearence: Spiked white hair, blue youthful eyes , black casual T-shirt with orange tie, long denim pants, and cresent shaped earings.

Personality: Energetic, Knowledgeable, and Compassionate

History: Kris has lived a pretty normal life for his age. Well untill know at least.

Strengthes: Knows voodoo, is know for his sense of humor, and is a pretty good weightboarder.

Hometown: Celadon City
    Popularity: Pretty popular I guess.
    Starter: Skitty

Dream: To become a Proffesional Gym leader

Intro: Kris was laying in his bed letting the minutes go by freely.Tick, Tock ,Tick ,Tock. He was getting awfully tired for it was 3:14 AM and a teenager needs there sleep. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock. Just then his mother came into the room. "Sweetie, your journey begins tommorow are you prepared?" she asked sweetly. "Yes, mother i'm prepared" he replied. "Got your backpack and Easy-Ramen with you?" "Yes mother" "Well good" she said, and with that she sighed a sigh of relief. "Honey, it's going to be a dangerous and perilous journey." "Are you sure you're ready for this?" He nodded, for which he was tired of saying "Yes, mother" over and over. She turned of the lights, said a quick "Good night", and went to bed.

Last edited:

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    Name: Autumn West
    Appearence: Autumn's posture tells all. Just by looking at her one can tell how much she doesn't care about anything, except Pokemon and kicking the other trainer's butt. Her layered, shoulder length hair, is an ironic mix of reds, oranges, and blondes. (Red on top, then orange, and blonde underneath). Her attire consists of a comfortable pair of black sweats, a grey tank top, and a dark grey zip up sweatshirt. Autumn is more about comfort than anything and loves to train in a pair of sweats. It would take the force of a thousand Charizards to force this girl into something nice (what society would consider nice). Her brown eyes are hard and judging; few get past those eyes but when they do they discover a broken girl who's just been misunderstood. Autumn stands tall for a girl her age (five eight). Her tennis shoes are so broken in, there's barely any sole left. Only she knows what color they originally were. She's fit and while she doesn't seem like the kind to exercise, fresh air contributes to her tan skin and ease for running.
    Personality: As said before, Autumn is the definition of apathetic teenager. The only things that grab her interest are good food, jogging, and Pokemon. She doesn't like talking about her feelings unless those feelings are anger, annoyance, or jealousy. She's not one for small talk and is only friends with those she's known most of her life. She will occasionally give people a chance if they interest her enough, though. This cold front and apathy is never aimed toward Pokemon. To Autumn, Pokemon are the only innocent creatures in this world and deserve love more than any human she knows. She has a terrible habit of gloating and doing things before she thinks about them. Autumn loves the outdoors, a hot bowl of soup, and reading up on the latest Pokemon gossip. She dislikes a good majority of the human population, ice cream, and lazy people.
    History: Autumn's parents left her at an orphanage in Lavender without a note and with no intention of ever coming in contact with her. She was adopted at the age of four by Mr. and Mrs. Kelly but asked if she could keep her original last name, the only thing that connected her to her parents. She relocated to their house in Celadon city. For a good chunk of her childhood she was obsessed with finding her parents but soon lost hope and, with that, lost faith in humanity. Not long afterward she watched an intense match between Erika and an unfortunate trainer, inspiring her to truly forget her parents and start researching Pokemon. Her foster parents were worried about her always cooped up in her room but realized it was much better than her stomping around the house angrily. Autumn has always loved her foster parents but her heart would never heal. Repressing her anger toward her real parents did nothing but build walls.
    Strengths: Autumn is amazing at research, but only when it's about subjects she's interested in. When she's determined, the girl is capable of anything. She knows a lot about Pokemon through said research and often impresses the people of Celadon with her fun facts. Autumn is a fast runner and is physically ready for anything life throws at her.
    Hometown: Technically Lavender, but she grew up in Celadon
    Popularity: Because of her cold shoulder, not many get along with Autumn except those she's close with. Many admire her intelligence and determination though.
    Starter choice: Chikorita
    Your Dream: Autumn choses to go on her journey to finally do something with her life, learn as much as she can about pokemon, and kick some ass along the way.
    Intro Post:
    BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
    Autumn winced, eyes still closed, as her alarm screamed bloody murder that morning. She grabbed it fiercely, unplugging it, and threw it across the room.
    "Damn clock," Autumn grumbled. Her multicolored hair was sticking up in many directions and her eyes were still closed as she removed herself from bed. As if she knew the layout of the room by heart, she made her way to the bathroom without stepping on a single thing, not even the alarm clock.
    Her foster father was also up at this hour. He was an independent scientist and spent most of his time at his desk, reading and rereading, writing and erasing. Autumn had learned from the best how to research effectively. Mr. Kelly had previously been asleep at his desk, drool running down his chin, until his adopted daughter had thrown her alarm clock across her room. As it made contact with the wall, his head jerked up suddenly.
    When Autumn came out of the bathroom again, her brown eyes open this time but not focused, Mr. Kelly narrowed his eyes and said, "We can't afford to keep buying you alarm clocks, dear," he smiled slightly, shuffling his papers.
    "Sorry," Autumn shrugged and dragged her feet on her way back into her room.
    "Going for another run?" Mr. Kelly asked, slightly louder but quiet enough so as not to wake his wife. Autumn usually early once a week to refresh herself and "get the juices flowing", as she'd say. But lately, she'd been running everyday. When her foster parents had inquired about this, Autumn shrugged and said "I feel like I need to be doing something else with my life, but I don't know what. Running clears my mind, so until I figure out what I need to do, I'm gonna keep running."
    Autumn walked back out of her room, "Yes," she answered, tying her hair up. She pulled a phone out of her sweat pants pocket to make sure it was on. "I'll see you guys in awhile."
    The morning air pierced her soul and opened her mind; Autumn took a deep breath in, smiling and savoring the pure air of the morning. She hated waking up this early, but once she was awake it was worth it. She began jogging.
    Stores owners were getting things ready for the day. They had gotten used to Autumn's appearance this early and usually waved at her as she jogged by. Autumn would nod respectively and keep running. The only one she'd stop for was the baker, who had an extra bagel for her every morning. She'd say thanks and be on her way again.
    What is it that I need to be doing with my life? She had been thinking the same thing every morning for the past three weeks. So far, she hadn't gotten an answer.
    Not until today.
    Autumn stopped when her feet had led her to a grassy area. A Vulpix was doing some early morning hunting and she watched, entranced. The Vulpix puffed out a plume of fire, scaring her prey. It was in that moment that Autumn realized what she wanted to do.
    "I'm going to train Pokemon," she said out loud. She didn't know why this had suddenly come to her but she was smiling as she ran back home. I need to get ahold of Proffesor Oak.

Years
    Name: Keoni Makaiau

Appearance: Keoni has navy blue hair with silver highlights here and there, though this hair colour may look abnormal, it is his town; it extends to his shoulders and is styled so that her fringe is flicked to one side, obscuring his view to the right. This is then accompanied by a set of haunting dark blue eyes that almost look black under cover of night, but shine brightly in the sunlight.

He has a thin frame and is rather agile though one would not think this due to his clothing style which consists of a black button up shirt, accompanied by baggy black cargo trousers which are then tucked into a pair of clumpy black boots with silver clasps, giving Keoni that extra bit of height he needs to appear intimidating.

Concealing all of this is a black leather coat which just about fails to reach the ground, it is held shut by silver clasps and chains and has a large collar which manages to hide the bottom half of Keoni's facial features if that is what he wishes. Two silver studded leather belts wrap themselves sluggishly around his waste in a lame attempt at keeping his trousers above the waistline and a few chains hang lifelessly from the belts. A multi chained silver pendant, shaped in the ways of a dragon is forver present around his throat…a memory of his lost sister.

A tribal tattoo runs from his thigh all the way up his back and around his neck, with the centrepiece resting at the small of his back, these are also accompanied by two triangular tattoo's which lay just below each of his eyes. Accompanying these are silver hoops which peirce the very tops of both of his ears.

Personality: Keoni is a lone wolf and though he doesn't hate people, he doesn't love them either. He's quite a solitary character and prefers his privacy to being cluttered by fans (yes he has fans). He views others as being transparent and prefers to carry on with His life not know about others feelings or past, exceptions are made for those that have gained his trust and relatives. He's far from mean but will go as far as to ignoring others in order to let them know where they stand in his eyes, he's been known to share the odd companionate sentence now and again but apart from those rare moments he is mostly silent and keeps to himself.

He's one who prefers the company of nature to the company of people and will take any opportunity given to simply sit and think about life in general or a certain predicament he has gotten herself into. Though no one would know it, Keoni has been known to make of mess of things like any other normal human being and has often found himself in situations he would rather have avoided, perhaps due to his own mistakes or others. Due to this fact he remains calm, cool and collected under stress, knowing full well that panicking will solve nothing.

In a team he is rather strategic and though quiet will not allow a team member or someone he thinks something of to fail. He is a rather helpful coach when the time calls and believes souly on keeping focussed and not loosing your cool else something more drastic go wrong whilst panicking. Over all though quiet and seemingly uncaring, he is not one to let people suffer when he can do something about it, no matter how annoying the task may be.

History: When Keoni was younger, he trained Pokemon with his father in order to study them. His father being a professor of sorts in the Orange islands meant that he had to tamper with Pokemon in order to learn more about them. It was this fact that got Keoni into Pokemon in the first place and helping his dad meant that from an early age he was aware of Pokemon's acts, feelings and habitats. Hir mother was a nurse on the island tending to wounded Pokemon and the occasional human but was more well know for keeping an eye on her son and husband whilst they were busy with they're experiments. His sister Keanu helped her mother in caring for the Pokemon that came in, with the island having no Nurse Joy to tend to the Pokemon, the small population looked upon this family for aid when something was amiss with they're Pokemon.

At the age of 11 Keoni was meant to travel across seas to Kanto in order to start a Pokemon journey of his own. Though his dream was to follow his father and keep the small island business going, his father replied that a Pokemon journey was the best way to increase understanding of Pokemon and meet new species that he had never before seen. Unfortunately it was at this point that Kenoi's sister fell ill and he was forced to postponed his journey and stayed with his family during his sisters illness. Many times they had had to travel across seas to a hospital in order to have Keanu checked out and treated and sometimes it was left to Keoni to travel back and forth on his father's Pidgeot to pick up medicine. Having no proper hospital on the island meant that the family had difficulties in treating the illness.

Years went on and still Keanu was ill, the doctors tried they're hardest to treat the illness and due to this Keoni could not start his Pokemon journey so that he could be with her sister in these harsh times. Unfortunately his sisters struggle was in vain and she past not two years ago. It left Keoni quite scarred knowing that his sister had died so young and he was not up to a Pokemon journey for two years there after. It is today that he proceeds with his original plans and departs on his belated Pokemon journey.

Strengths: Having lived on an island and due to his activities in the past has developed a rather keen understanding of Pokemon, but that still has yet to be developed further.

Hometown: Mikan Island, Orange Islands

Popularity: With his cool and collected demeanour along with the fact that he had come from the tropic Orange Islands and his father had appeared on many tv programmes(though one would not think it), Keoni has amassed a few fans and though he does not care for them, they try they're hardest to befriend him. People expect big things of this individual simply because of his father.

Starter choice: Cubone (Koda)

Your Dream: To become a Pokemon Professor.

Intro Post:

A loan figure stood at the tip of the boat, staring out emotionlessly at the sea. The wind ruffled his midnight hair and he seemed completely at peace with himself. A group of on lookers stared at him with a peculiar interest whilst eating they're meals and the figure heard multiple whispers creeping up behind him. He sighed, knowing full well that the whispers he heard were masses of people discussing who he was and what he was doing. Because of course the entire boat knew more about what he was doing than he ever did. Word spread quickly when one of the most famous professors son was travelling off of the island. This was of course due to the fact that his father was one of the few Orange Island professors.

Turning on his heal he looked at the people with a sort of knowing. They all immediately froze and suddenly went back to eating they're meals and talking amongst themselves. Keoni sighed and shoved his gloved hands into his pockets before disappearing below deck to his quarters. Of course his father had paid for a great room yet again, though he couldn't for the life of him figure out why he had now let him borrow the Pidgoet. He simply replied. "Uh uh! You need to do this alone, without any help! That's what makes a great trainer?"
    "Dad…you are such a looser." he mumbled to himself, closing his chamber door behind him.

Sighing he undid his leather coat and flung it over a desk before walking over to the king sized bed and flopping down on it. "If I was meant to do this alone, then why the heck did he get me a bedroom with two bathrooms, a dining table and a chandelier?"
    He folded his hands behind his head and looked up at said ornament watching as it swayed back and forth with the rocking of the boat. He gave a wide yawn and simply closed his eyes in hope that when he awoke he would be at Pallet Town.

As predicted, he awoke to the sound of a voice over the voice com. He blinked tiredly and looked up at the offending speaker.

"We will shortly be arriving at Pallet Town Harbour. Please remember to take any belonging with you or else they will be discarded by a member off staff. Thank you."

The voice cut off and Keoni immediately flung himself onto his feet and gathered his coat and backpack from the table. He swung the door open and charged upstairs, pushing his way through the joyful crowed and to the front of the queue leading off of the boat.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Name: Keahi Ichigo

Appearance: Keahi has blood red hair (at the time) and emerald green eyes. Her hair is cut short to cup her face and a pair of designer glasses rest atop her head to keep the straight bangs at bay when they are not needed. She has slightly tanned skin and a thin frame to make her look all the more appealing to the opposite gender. Keahi has two preferred choices for clothing, one is her professional look and another is her casual look. The casual look consists of a strapy orange top which stops just below her bosom, another top of the same design is present below it only this one black and comes to a stop just above her belly button, the straps of the second top lay slouched against her upper arms. A pair of baggy blue three quarter length jeans fail to cover a pair of black vans with orange laces.

A pair of belts are thrown around her waste to hold the jeans up and a mass of orange and black bracelets decorate both of her forearms. A decorative anklet rests against the top of her left shoe and three black and orange necklaces wrap themselves snugly around her throat, all decorated with shells and other beach like artefacts.

Her professional look…isn't really professional at all, and is merely something she wears when making announcements on TV. This consists of a black pinstriped, button up shirt which the two top buttons always left undone, these are then accompanied by a pair of blue or black jeans depending on her mood and the same black vans that she always wears, only with red laces. A red tie wraps itself around her neck, replacing the cluster of necklaces that would normally be there.

Keahi also has a tendency to change her hair color often so no one really knows what hair color she truly has. Another thing to note would be the multiple piercing she has, these consisting of the top of her left ear, her nose, tongue and belly button. Like her outfit and hair she changes these from red to orange gems (apart from the ear which is just simply a hoop) to match her hair color and outfit.

Personality: Keahi is quite loud and bright and it tends to grate on peoples nerves sometimes. She's quite the tomboy in character and likes nothing more than kicking back and relaxing even though the job she has been given tends to require the opposite. She hates being told what to do by others and simply brushes suggestions off that she does not agree with and will simply do things her own way. She is quite the happy character and doesn't wish any harm on anyone or anything but can loose her temper quite easily and makes whoever ticked her off, really wish they had stayed home that morning.

She's always up for a challenge and will never turn one down unless she thinks that either she or her pokemon will not be able to handle it…though this happens rarely. She's able to tell when a battle will be too much, but tends to try anyway as she claims it will only make her and her Pokemon stronger. When it comes to loosing she doesn't take it well at first and will sometimes rant and rave about a re-match or how it was unfair because of some abnormality that happened to pick this battle to intervene, but soon after she's back to her old self and is looking for her next battle.

Though she may appear to be a completely active character from the above description, she prefers to spend her days simply getting away from it all, which is partially the reason she decided to take a Pokemon journey. The fact of travelling the regions and being able to do as one pleases is very appealing to her and would be a change from her usual life…not that she dislikes it. All in all, she is a friendly enough character with a bit of a temper and a complete and utter desire to be the leader in everything she does.

History: Keahi grew up a surfer in the town of Slateport. Spending most of her days lazing by the side of the sea with her friends she wasn't the most active of teens and remains so up until this day. Either way when Keahi was thirteen a documentary team came to slateport in order to make a programme on the annual surfing competition that was being held at the beach close to the city. Keahi was taking apart in the competition that year and came third, making it all the way to the finals before being toppled by an incoming wave. Annoyed with herself, she tried again and again from then on and finally reached success when she was 15, winning the competition and having a documentary made of her surfing styles. Luckily for her, from there on after she became famous for her win and was given her own tv show, which till this day has been immensely popular amongst viewers of all ages.

Keahi started out making more documentary's of her surf life and others of the same nature when one day she captured a rare sight of a surfing pikachu in one of her shoots. This episode's rating's flew sky high and from there on out, she dedicated her time to making Pokemon documentary's which lead her to starting her own Pokemon journey to give the viewers a better look at what the life of a trainer consisted of. She will be airing this live, accompanied by her camera man and best friend Kai.

Strengths: Keahi is a great artist and enjoys writing and reading given her personality. She's also a rather talented swimmer and surfer having been raised so near the sea.

Hometown: Slateport, Hoenn

Popularity: Keahi is extremely popular. Being the host of a popular tv programme is meant to do that to you. She has travelled far and has been greeted fondly in many regions for her attempts to bring the viewers at home closer to the Pokemon world.

Starter choice: Psyduck (Mikau)

Your Dream: To be the no1 television host.

Intro Post:

"Okay! Were live in 3, 2 ,1!"

There was a slight pause as the camera took time to adjust and then into view came a red haired teen with emerald eyes, a mic held to her lips. "Hello and welcome to Ichigo gone wild! Today is a very special day as I take it into my own hand to bring you closer to our Pokemon friends! Yes, today is the day where I Keahi Ichigo begin my own Pokemon journey!" The red haired teen swings around dramatically and proceeds to a helicopter waiting in the background, the camera followed obediently as the teen ducked her head and held her glasses to her nose. She grabbed a hold of one of the seats and stepped half way in before turning once again to the camera, a wide grin on her face.

"As you can see, I have already arranged for transport to take me to the lab of a one Professor Oak in Pallet town in order to receive my beginner Pokemon! Now, why don't I just grab myself a Pokemon here and now, I hear you say...well the answer to that would simply be because I want you, the viewers at home to have the best possible experience of a Pokemon journey." Yells and clapping could be heard in the background and this only made the grin spread wider across the teens face. "Yes, I will give up my own personal time to bring you closer to the Pokemon world in this amazing journey across the regions. So stayed tuned and keep watching! Over and out!" She ended the scene with a quick wink and a cheeky salute before the camera stopped rolling and she referred to her old self again.

"Man, I seriously need a break from all of this." She muttered, accepting the bottle of water that Kai held out to her. She took a long swig and dumped a little over her head to cool off. "Thanks Kai." She mumbled through the stream of water. "Glad your coming with me, I'd probably go insane."
    Kai chuckled. "Nah, you'll have your adoring fans following your every step."
    "Don't remind me." The pair jumped into the helicopter and were followed closely be the director who had the widest smile possible plastered across his face. "Ahahaha! There's my favourite surfer star! Your gonna make us a killing, kid!" He yelled, throwing an arm around Keahi and pulling her close. "This is my best idea yet!"
    "Your idea? If I recall I was the one that wanted to do this." Keahi growled, turning angry eyes towards the director who quickly withdrew.
    "Hey hey hey! Take it easy!"

Kehai rolled her eyes and turned her gaze towards the window. She removed her glasses and began to fiddle with them.
    The director sighed and leaned over. "You can take us up now. S'gonna take us some time to get to Kanto."
    With that, the helicopter lifted into the air and they were off.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Keiku Reishu
    Appearence: K.R. is about 5' 11" and weighs around 165 lbs, K.R. has spiky black hair with a blue streak in the front of his hair. He has piercing green eyes and perfect white teeth. He also wears a tight black shirt with a white skull on it which stops at the first half of his top shoulder. Looking at K.R. the first thing that would come to your mind is "A no good punk." K.R. also has two silver earrings in both ears. He wears a black leather spike strap on his right wrist and is seen wearing a silver Dragonair chain on his shirt he also has a dagger tattoo on his right arm, it is sometimes commented on.

K.R wears Black Jeans with a large silver skull on the right back pocket. He has a silver chain wallet in his right pocket. The chain can be seen hanging out of his right pocket. K.R. wears black sneakers that are very durable and tough. At nighttime, K.R. wears a long cyan pajama shirt and cyan pajama pants to bed. They also have white skulls on them. K.R. also has an athletic build which always catches the eyes of girls and women alike. It is known that K.R. often works out. If he was to ever go swimming , K.R. would wear black shorts with many white skulls on them. He also wears his Chain when he goes swimming, complementing his athletic build.

Personality: Even though K.R. looks like a punk looking for trouble, in reality he is actually a kind, strong character. He always like to lend a helping hand to others and is always kind to pokemon. K.R. is known to have a strong-willed attitude towards his goals. He always keeps his head straight and likes to look on the bright side. K.R. believes that there is good in everyone and can be Naive to some extent. In the end though, he is someone anybody would be glad to have on their team. K.R. often thinks before he acts and is not afraid to be wrong. K.R. would do anything for his friends and his pokemon. He loves to train and is a firm believer in hard work and is someone who's confidence is hard to break. If you could choose anybody to stand up and take charge in a high-pressured situation, K.R. would be the man for the job. He is also the type of guy who could turn a deficit into a victory.

History: K.R. was born and raised in Celadon City. K.R. was orignally going to start his Pokemon at the age of 10, but had a bit of fear of setting out on his own. K.R. decided to train and focus so he would be physically and mentally prepared. K.R. also stopped going by the name Keiku and began to call himself K.R. and soon, everyone else did as well.

K.R. lives with his Mother in Celadon City, his father left home to join Team Rocket when K.R. was 8 and hasn't heard from him since. Rumors are that, K.R.'s father became a team Rocket Executive or something of that sort. K.R. became angry and bitter towards his absent father and doesn't like to talk about it much. K.R. decided to become strong for him and his mother and decided on becoming a Pokemon Master shortly after his father left. K.R. changed to his "punk" look when he was 12. At first his mother was against it, but soon grew comfortable with it. K.R. who is now 14, is ready for a Journey that he would never forget.

Strengthes: Despite the way he dresses, K.R. is talented from a variety of athletics, from Football to Mountain Climbing. His prior knowledge of Pokemon also helps him as well.

Hometown: Celadon City
    Popularity: K.R. is pretty well known in many parts of the city, whether it's an someone who makes the all-city team in sports or someone who is good in academics or just someone pretty cool to hang around.

Starter choice: Eevee

Your Dream: K.R.'s dream is to spread his wings and see how he rates as a trainer he also wants to go out and see the world outside of Celadon City. On a more personal note though he wants to know where his father is and what happened to him.

Intro Post:

Mama take this badge from me
    I can't use it anymore
    It's getting dark too dark to see
    Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

Mama put my guns in the ground--

"Keiku!!!....come here!"

K.R. took off his headphones and went down the stairs, his mother was standing in the kitchen waiting for him. She was a pretty woman in about her mid 30s. She had long, straight black hairs and soft blue eyes. She was a few inches shorter than him and she had something in her hand.

"You plan on starting your journey soon, so maybe you should read through this first."

K.R. took the book, it was a paperback book for beginning trainers. K.R. flipped through the book and seen information on Poke Balls, what types of Berries are good and which were not and most notably of all, What starting Pokemon were available. K.R. was pleased at the variety of pokemon to choose from, he seen the usual starters and then came across the special starters. He liked the idea of starting off with Machop or Cubone but in the end, decided on Eevee.

"Thanks mom, I know which Pokemon I want." said K.R.

"What would that be?"

"I want Eevee, mainly because of its different evolutions and the flexibility I can use to form a team."

"Wow, that is wonderful how you think of strategies like that." she said

K.R. then walked outsode the house and looked up at the starry sky, he then looked ahead and saw the skyline of the city, it was a beautiful sight to see, and then K.R. continued to gaze at the skyline and after a few minutes turned and returned into the house, waiting to begin a journey he won't soon forget.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Kansas, your starter has been changed to TOtodile by your request.

lorddarigarn, you are accepted with starter Charnamder.

Sir Aaron1017, you may reserve an Eevee. Specials may be claimed up to 3 times as well as the basic starters. You are pending.

Got-a-Plan-B, you are pending and have Cyndiquil reserved.

Eneko, before I consider accepting you, I must request that you give a LOT more details into your character. CHeck out the descriptions of the other characters here, and you'll see what I mean. I need more info in personality, appearence, and background history. I would like to see a better intro post as well. You are pending, with Skitty reserved.

billie_lightning, you are accepted with starter Chikorita.

Shadowfaith, wow, if you can roleplay with two characters, that's cool, just hope you can do it good. I just hope you can get some history in for your second character. You are accepted with Cubone and Psyduck. I hope this is okay with everyone here.

Master Trainer Empoleon, you are accepted with Starter Eevee.

Eevee is now unavailable to those who now wish to sign up.

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Name: Tom Crier-Damon Backlot
    Appearence: He has medium-length dark red hair, his skin appears to be tan, and his eyes are hazel. He appears to be average weight and height, and wears the same clothes as the male hero in Pokemon Platinum
    Personality: He is a nice guy, unless angered. He despises anybody who uses Pokemon for evil, and will be brutal to those who do. When angered, his fits of rage are huge.
    History: His grandparents are Eric Damon and Peggy Crier, who stopped Team Rocket twice as young adults. His mother is their daughter, and apparently his father was kidnapped at birth by Giovanni's minions and chosen to be heir to the leadership of Team Rocket, but was reluctant since he despised the Rockets, and was glad Giovanni died, and is actually Mr. Backlot's biological son. Tom has the skills similar to those of a Snagem Member, a Coordinator, a Pokemon Ranger, and an elite Trainer.
    Strengthes: His physical strength and his intelligence, along with various other skills that can really help at times.
    Hometown: Doesn't really have one, but was born in Jubilife City.
    Popularity: He's pretty popular, especially with the ladies.
    Starter: Totodile (no nickname)
    Dream: To become the best and stop all of those who use Pokemon for evil.
    Intro:

Tom was busy training his Totodile, when a Trainer in a black and gold uniform witha crimson "R" on it walked up to him and grabbed him. Tom shouted "Who are you and what do you want from me!?" The person, apparently a Rocket grunt told him Team Rocket was back for a third time, and wanted revenge against his entire living family, who was responsible for defeating Team Rocket every time they tried to do something incredibly evil. Totodile bit the Grunt in the leg, causing the Grunt to bleed. The Grunt fled and Totodile let go and ran to Tom, checking if he was OK. Totodile screamed its name twice. The Grunt was dead due to blood loss. Eric then patted his Pokemon, and said "Nice going, Totodile. If you didn't act so brave, I'd probably be dead."

(sorry if this is too short, I was in a hurry)

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    This rp interests me... may I reserve a spot? I would prefer to have Munchlax as my starter if it is not too much trouble. Gonna see if I can bring Taro back from that gym leader RP.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    Here is my sign-up. I hope it's good enough for you.

Name: Lexie (Lex) Volari

Appearance: 5'8, 125 lbs, Lexie has back hair with a few white streaks that are natural, though most people won't believe it. She has been told on multiple occasions that her eyes are the clearest blue they have ever seen, and if you comment them, she will blush uncontrollably. Despite how her eyes command total attention of her face, she has other great qualities about her. Her teeth are dazzling white, and she uses them all the time because she is always smiling. She wears a black blouse that has extravagant sleeves that are very wide at the hands, which are usually getting in the way, but she loves them anyways. She also wears a pair of performance brown pants, and black stilettos, and she has a necklace which is oddly always changing color, which she received from her mother as part of the will.

Personality: She is the one that most people find too headstrong because she is always telling it as it is, and will never admit it when she is wrong, but when she is, she just smiles, but the smile never leaves her mouth because she is glaring at you. Although she is over controlling, she has to have people to talk to, so that is why she chose to be a coordinator so she could meet lots of people, and to see the scenery, of course! She is not too trusting, though, because she lost her parents at an early age, and when she moved in with her aunt (who was given custody of her in the will, seeing as she was her mom's favorite sister, and because she was always nice to Lexie) was treated extremely cruelly, and she never forgave her. She tries to always keep things positive, and always look ahead.

History: When Lexie was 4, her parents died of "unknown causes", which the police have decidedly given up on investigating because it was too complicated. After her parents' deaths, the care of Lexie passed to her Aunt Valorie (Lexie's parents gave custody to her because Lexie loved her dearly), who was made her legal guardian. Now, Lexie hates her aunt with a passion because Valorie is cruel and heartless. The only reason she acted nice when Lexie's parents were alive was to gain her mom's trust, and inherit the fortune that Lexie's parents were worth. Lexie will never be able to touch a penny of it because her aunt spent half of it getting her complexion fixed, which has taken many years, and lots of money! When she turned 10, she ran away, and hopes to never return, but she feels that one day, she must return to confront her on what she had done to her.

Strengths: Her creativity comes in handy when trying to come up with new routines for contest battles.

Hometown: Hearthome City, Sinnoh

Popularity: She is known only in the Sinnoh Region where she participated in various contests.

Starter choice: Eevee

Your Dream: She wants to become the best coordinator that the world has ever know, even better than May, who is one of her idols and heroes.

Intro Post: "I sure hope this boat hurries up, I am getting sick and tired of looking at waves over and over again…" Lexie though, clutching her stomach as the first clutches of sea-sickness began to make her feel a little woozy. Luckily for Lexie, the captain made an announcement over the intercom.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank for riding the S.S. Anne II, we will be arriving in Vermillion City within the hour. We hope you enjoyed your trip and hope you choose to travel with us next time!"

"I'll be sure to do that if I ever decide to go by boat again… though that might be in a few years…" she mumbled out loud, but trailing off, holding her breath as the sickness tried to make it's way out of her. After a few moments, she took a very deep breath, but couldn't hold it anymore. That's one mess she knows someone won't want to clean up, but she wasn't in the mood to do it herself, so she went to her room, grabbed her bag off her bed, then walked to the side of the ship where the approaching dock soon grew in the distance.

There were many people lining the docks which she guessed were friends and family of some of the other passengers. "I wonder if he's here yet…" she thought to herself. Sure enough she spotted a man in a yellow jumpsuit and a tattered red and white cap. He gave her a wave, and she just smiled back at him because she was clutching her back against her stomach, urging it to calm down.

When the boat finally docked, she heard a disgusted yelp from the other side of ship where she had thrown up "Sorry about that, but I am off this forsaken ship…" Still clutching her stomach, she finally was able to make it through the crowds to stand in front of the man in the yellow jumpsuit. "Are you ready Miss Volari?" he said in a gruff, deep voice. "I am all set. When will we be leaving?" She said, trying to be polite, though the impatience came across very clearly. "I need to double check all the systems and make sure we have enough fuel to make it to Pallet Town without any problems, so within the hour" he replied, obviously trying to please her. "ok, I'll be in the Pokémon Center when you are done" she said, walking past the man, through the crowds, and in through the front doors.

"Welcome to the Vermillion City Pokémon Center, how may I help you?" The Nurse Joy behind the counter asked. "I could use something to drink. Is there someplace I can get it here?" She replied. "There is the PokéMart across the street. There are some vending machines out front" Joy answered, pointing behind Lexie to the blue-roofed building across the street. "Ok, thank you for your help" Lexie said, dashing out the door to buy something to wash the taste of vomit out of her mouth. After a few gulps she walked back across the street and found a chair to sit on just inside the door of the Pokémon Center. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the wall. Within a few moments she fell asleep. "Miss? Miss? We are ready to leave. Miss?" the man said, trying to wake her up, not sure if he should shake her awake. "Huh? What?" She mumbled, her eyes flashing open. "Oh sorry, I must have fallen asleep. Did you say something?" She said. "I am all set to leave. Whenever you are ready" he replied. "I am ready now if that's ok. The sooner I get to Pallet Town the better" she answered while standing up, stretching her muscles and rubbing her stiff neck.

As soon as she climbed in the airplane, Scott, the man in the yellow jumpsuit, started the engines and prepared to take off. "Are you sure you have everything Miss?" Scott asked Lexie. "I am sure" She replied, unconsciously touching her bag that was between her legs on the floor. Soon they were soaring above the clouds, the roar of the engines making conversation all but impossible, not that Lexie minded, she was still feeling a bit queasy from earlier.

When they finally landed, she opened her bag, pulled out some bills, paid Scott, then started the trip up the road to Pallet Town.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Wow, this one looks interesting
    Can I reserve a spot?

Name: Haley Aria Harrigan
    Appearance: Haley is somewhat tall, standing at 5'5, and weighing 116 pounds, which is just in the healthy weight range. However, she hates it when people remark about her being thin, to which she replies "I'm not thin, I'm healthy." She bears a slight resemblance to a toothpick, but not really that much. Her hair is straight, falls to her mid back, and of a dark brown color, it has a silky texture, though, color wise, is rather unremarkable. Her eyes, however, are almost creepy, they are ice blue, almost white, though the pupils are dark, and give her an otherworldly appearance, and she purposefully uses black eyeliner (not liberal amounts or anything), and a small amount of eyeshadow carefully applied to create a 'smoky' effect, in order to emphasize her eye color (maybe she just enjoys creeping people out.)

Haley is often wears lived in, long-by-a-few-inches black street pants with black straps, with a dark blue, short sleeved t-shirt that has a rather intricate floral print and silver accents. Over the t-shirt she wears a light gray jacket made of light, durable material, which is often worn unzipped. Her sneakers are clean and white, and are worn in, though they appear to be rather new, and around her neck she wears a black cord with a silver dragon pendant hanging from it, which was given to her by one of her best friends, Casey. However, when she doesn't need her sneakers, she will replace them with mid calf, slightly scuffed, lace-up boots with a low heel, so as to let her sneakers air out a bit.

Personality: Haley is can be of rather shy character, though at times, you could never tell, from the way she acts. Normally, she's a loner, and very independent, preferring to do many things on her own, without the assistance of others, though she's definitely not one of those people who have just turned their backs on society. Haley is often just polite enough, to anyone she can get along decently with, at least, though if she doesn't like you, she'll manage make it plain and clear, even if she only does imply it.

Haley is easily irritated by others, the most trivial of snide comments can cause her to tense up, and she doesn't have any problem with acting first and asking questions later, especially if you manage to arouse her anger (which, thankfully, most people get the message before it comes to that.) However, when she's around her friends, she becomes more or less a completely different person, laughing and joking like anyone else would, very much unlike her normally more serious character. She doesn't have many friends, perhaps what some might call the "average amount."

One notable thing about Haley is that her mood can change quickly, though usually it stays level throughout her day. During her normal mood, which is usually serious, she normally doesn't say much, and rarely even cracks a smile, which makes her seem like a pretty uninteresting person, though people who manage to get past her outer shell know that there's something more to her than just being a serious...unsmiling person.

History: Haley is a citizen of the Hoenn Region and a resident of the Kanto Region. She was born in Verdanturf Town, in the Hoenn Region, and led the life of an only child. However, unlike some single childs, she was far from spoiled. In fact, she didn't even receive the attention that most kids who are the only child receive. Her parents, Sierra and Alexander Harrigan, both worked full time at the Devon Cooperation building in Rustboro City, and they traveled to work via the Rusturf Tunnel, and had been assigned the lengthy and daunting task of updating the Pokedex and Pokenav with the latest information. Haley, who was very much a troublemaker at that time, and who was much too young to be left alone when her mother returned to work when her daughter was two, stayed with a kindly neighbor the entire day, until her parents came home.

As Haley grew older, she also grew more serious and composed, and began spending a lot more time with her friends, all of whom she loved and was grateful to have, until one day when her parents announced that they would be relocating to the Kanto Region, as they called it, because her father had been transferred to work with the Kanto branch of the Devon Cooperation. Not exactly devastated, but upset all the same, Haley kept things silent for a while, before finally telling her friends the news. Obviously, they were upset as well, they would be, seeing as one of their friends was moving, and so in the two months before the move, Haley and her friends became almost inseperable.

The two months before the dreaded moving day passed astonishingly quickly, too quickly for Haley. She had nearly forgotten about it during the night, though as she came upstairs the empty house reminded her. Naturally, she burst into tears upon remembering, and called her friends over to say goodbye. It might have turned into a very lively party, though her mom finally announced that they would have to get going if they were to be able to catch the ferry, which left from the east side of Mauville City. She obviously couldn't delay leaving any longer, and so as they piled into the car, she turned around and waved to her friends until they were out of sight.

Though they had promised to keep in touch, Haley noticed the emails they exchanged becoming less and less frequent, until one night, she replied to an email her friend Tessa had sent, to receive no reply, even six months later. If she had remained friendless the whole year she had been living in the area outside of Viridian City, then she would likely have been devastated. However, fortunately for her, she had managed to make new friends here. She was inspired to become a Pokemon Trainer after watching numerous battles on television, where she marveled at the attacks and strategies, and finally received her mother's permission to begin her journey.

Strengths: Somewhat athletic, intelligent

Hometown: Verdanturf Town, though she moved to an area just outside Viridian City, which is near Pallet Town

Popularity: Average person, though she happens to know quite a few people by name, she doesn't know a ton personally.

Starter choice: Treeko

Your Dream: Haley was inspired by the Pokemon battles frequently shown on television, and she wants to be able to rise to that standard

Intro Post:

Rrrrring!

Haley sat up instantly, startled by the sudden sound, then realizing it was coming from her nightstand. With a sigh, she flopped back down on her pillow, muttering that it was just her alarm clock. As soon as her head touched her pillow, she sat up again, blinking in slight confusion and excitement. How could she have forgotten?

Jumping out of bed in an excited flurry of movement, she rummaged through her closet for the outfit she had decided to wear. Then, after she had changed, she hung up her pajamas, just so save her mother the trouble, grabbed her already packed backpack, and cast a look around her room, trying to think what else she would need. Of course...

It didn't take Haley long to dash across the room and grab the letter Professor Oak had sent her, she had left it on her nightstand, and wouldn't be able to get her Pokemon without it. Thank goodness she had remembered. Butterflies began to jump in her stomach, and she had a feeling she likely wouldn't be able to eat breakfast. By the time she had come downstairs, though, the butterflies had settled, and she poured out a bowl of granola and milk. She normally would have preferred to sit down and eat her breakfast like a calm, at ease person, however, today was different, and she ate standing up, shoveling spoonfuls of cereal into her mouth and chewing quickly before swallowing. Finally, she forced herself to slow down, lest she get indigestion from not chewing her food thoroughly or something. What caused indigestion, anyway? Everything seemed to have been driven out of her mind.

Obviously, her parents were at work already, Haley was used to this, but she still felt a slight twinge at the fact that her parents were so into their work, they still went on time even if it meant not getting to say good bye to their daughter before she left home, not for real, yet, of course, but left home all the same. Oh well, that was what the letter was for, she had spent all night handwriting it, so that she could say, "bye Mom, bye Dad, don't worry about me, I'll be fine, yes, I'll remember to pack a first aid kit..." and stuff like that.

Okay, let's go! Haley thought to herself as she opened the front door, stepping outside into the cool morning air. Then she closed the door softly behind her, locking it as she stepped out onto the porch, then down the porch steps, and then onto the walkway leading out of her front yard. Then she broke into a run as she headed for the forest path that would take her to Pallet Town, where she was supposed to receive her Pokemon, a device called a Pokedex, she had no clue what those were, and Pokeballs, to contain the Pokemon that she obtained throughout the course of her journey. New excitement flooded her as she picked up speed, it felt great to run after being confined in the house all of yesterday, packing for her journey, and even then, she just ended up with one large backpack-full of items that she would be bringing along. She had a lot of energy to get rid of.

"I wonder what my friends will be doing today?" She asked out loud, suddenly, slowing down her pace as she slowed into a walk. She had already said goodbye beforehand, they didn't exactly understand how come she had decided to become a Pokemon Trainer, but then, there were some things that only certain people could understand, becoming a Pokemon Trainer was one of them, and obviously, her friends weren't the type of people who could understand. Oh well, she had tried to explain what she had been dreaming of as best as she could, not like they actually understood it, but anyways.

A twinge of sadness passed through her body, and she decided to pick up the pace again to keep her mind off it, she didn't know why she was feeling sad on the day she should be excited, and more than happy, in fact, euphoric. She was slowing down again, she had reached the beginning of the path, and it was a more forested area here, more trees, not quite as....settled, looking as the town that now lay behind her. With a glance over her shoulder, she began running again, not looking back in case she suddenly decided to change her mind about becoming a Pokemon Trainer.

Last edited:

weavile96

Just Your Neighborhood Creeper
    Years
    Name: Jake

Appearance: Jake is about 4'11" and has dark brown hair with eyes to match. He also wears glasses with a black and red jacket and dark blue jeans. He has worn out shoes that drag across the pavement no matter what he does. His hair is short but kinda of looks like he just got out of bed. Her tends to smile a lot, most of the time for no reason! So you'll usually always see a smile on his face!

Personality: Jake is a fairly shy and quiet boy. He loves to read and is one of the top students at the Violet City trainer school. He also likes Pokemon and wants to find every Pokemon existing. He is happy most of the time, and it is very hard for him to get depressed or angry. If he is, it usually does not look like he is angry or sad. He is extremely nice and is always tried to be taken advantage of. But he is not easily fooled. Soon he will get his diploma from the trainer school and start his journey to become a Pokemon master.

History: All of Jake's family was tracked down and killed by Team Rocket because most of them knew about their highly top secret plan. Jake and his Aunt Marcy are the only people left in his family. They both live in Mahogany while Jake attends the Violet Trainer School. Jake has been known sometimes to have constant nightmares and up until he was 9, he was quite a loner. Her sometimes still is. But he is more interactive. He was almost killed in a fire caused by a lone Team Rocket member when he was 7. Luckily his aunt and him escaped and moved to a different location of Mahogany.

Strengths: Jake is capable of reading at a college level. He has a very high IQ and is very successful.

Hometown: Mahogany Town

Popularity: Jake is well known around Mahogany and is usually clustered around the trainer school after class by people that need his help to study.

Starter Choice: Minun (Minnie, is a girl Minun)

Your Dream: To become a Pokemon master and later, a Pokemon professor. Also to get revenge on Team Rocket...

Intro Post: I was happy when I got out of class and on to the bus to the Goldenrod airport. I had finally gotten my diploma and was ready to go to Pallet Town. I was eager to start my journey. When I get there I will receive my first Pokemon and finally venture out to the Pokemon world. When the bus stopped in front of the airport, I grabbed my suitcases and entered through the sliding doors. After I went through all the airport crud, I ran through the gate and into the plane. I strapped up and grinned, because I knew my journey was just a region away. After the airplane landed 4 hours later in Saffron City, I looked for my Aunt's friend and finally spotted her. 'Hi Jake!" She yelled. I ran to her and said hello. We talked all the way to her car. After I had put my luggage in the trunk I got in the car and of we went to Pallet Town where I would begin a journey, no, a legend...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back