• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2011
    I've been playing Pokemon since the R/B/Y versions. (My favourite was Red, where you could surf beside the gym at Cinnabar Island and glitch yourself some missingnos.) Didn't bother playing DPPt, although I played Diamond a bit. Pokemon has sure come a long way since 1995.

I was born in 1995. The same year that Pokemon came out. Obviously I didn't get to play then, but by the time i was five, I was watching the anime while playing the game, while reading the guidebook and playing with my Pokemon stuff too. Guess that makes me pretty much of a Pokemon freak.

I still remember my Pokemon team for Red version. Wait, I don't. Let me go check. (Yes, my GBC's still working!)

Spoiler:

Enough about my Pokemon. I have been hacking ROMs since like, three years ago and I'm still hopeless at it. (I just learnt how to script properly -.-) I have a hack in progress and I have absolutely NO idea what to call it.

Okay, that's about it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Wow you still remember your team in red:O I don't remember my team there >.>
    Welcome to PC by the way, I'm sure you'll go to the emulation section, there are lots of hacks there, maybe you'll get an idea what you will call to your hack and remember to read the rules..enjoy!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    That's cool, we've got another new hacker! Yeah, c'mon, join us down there. I'm sure there will be plenty of people available to help you out.. either that, or plenty of tutorials for whatever you need. ^^

Anyways, welcome to PC, and I hope you have a great time here!

Max™

Needs to scarfduggy
    Years
  • lol, I dont recall ever playing R/B/Y sadly, I do remember ms G/C/S though, if not sad...

Anyways, welcome to PC and don't forget to read the rules =3
    (And dont be a troll like me)

Haffun dood !

Back