• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1993ted´s Things

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    Hello i am 1993ted i make 3 years fake´s but on dutch forums and now i post some things here i am not verry good but i hope that i am not verry bad:P

Mixs
    Some are old some are new.
    mixenqy0.png

mynewfakemonct3.png
    mijnmasterfakemonhi1.png
    grouwlavajc2.png
    nieuwemix.png
    naamloosafy.png
    newfake.png

Lasers
    Same story as above.
    laserpokemonla7.png

Pillowshade
    pillowshadejj5.png
    pikachupilloshideda9.png
    smochumrv4.png
    piloshadedc8.png

Chao
    chaolg4.png
    chaosl.png

FireBurns
    My own Style:P
    fireburnsij8.png

No-Shade
    noshadezw4.png
    pikachunoshademd0.png

Glowing
    glowingssk1.png
    glowingpikachujv8.png

Pokemon Stickers (Ava)
    pikachustickergz2.png
    sticker2vi9.png
    1993tedstickerik2.png
    pokemonstou4.png

Rotom Forms
    psyduckyy6.png
    rotomzsa8.png

Recolours
    collorswitchoa3.png
    1240642512720.png
    flaming.png

Inferno
    infernopg2.png

Alien
    alinih8.png

Scratch
    12821456.png
    affakemon.png

Tiles
    Some are verry old.
    kleuren.png

nogniygh.png

Overworlds
    Public But Give credits
    garyowrevamped.png

overworldgerevamped.png

Neon
    neonk.png

BoneFusion
    bonefusion.png

Newest:
    overworldgerevamped.png

I remake them i am not clear withe this whan

Uhm rate´s?
    Request? I dont make them all mabby i do it it.

I have manny other thing but i dont post them all here it´s too much
    Sorry for bad inglish i am dutch.(-.- and i am not so good in dutch too:p)

Neuca

Fill me up with berries...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Aww, no one's posted... :(

Well, I think your work is quite nice, actually. Some of your Fakemon and Fusions are very good while some, just don't work. Maybe you should rethink on a few of those concepts?
    Everything else seem's really nice. I especially love the FireBurn Pokemon -make some more of them!

Also, don't worry if your English is not absolutely perfect, people will help and correct you along the way. Plus, there are translation websites at hand, too.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you soon!

:)

Serris

The Constant
    Years
  • Let's start. the fusions are very copy and paste, and some have the same shading as the old sprites. That needs to be rectified by reshading the fusion. They look much better when this is done. Your Spinda amalgamation is pretty good as well. The scratched fakemon are interesting. There is only one problem, they do not abide by the games limitations of 80x80. And there is not anti-aliasing whate-so-ever on them, which would help bring them out more. Keep up the work and I look forward to seeing more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    Thanks all for the tips i go learning on that in the summer vacation.
    Only what or how looks anti-aliasing...
    Uhm i have made a new overworld i don't know as i make the other animations of this sprite too.
    overworldsprite.png

It´s from pokemon tradingcard.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I really like them. Some just don't seem so right and the lines are bad on some. But overall they're really good. I like the Breloom tyrogue fusion the best. It looks like a baby breloom XD. The remakes of those old overworlds are really good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    Thanks all and thanks to tell that you have to shade on mixing.
    Nobody says it on Dutch forums.

Uhm i have new tiles
    I think that i have improve.

tilesetby1993ted.png

Sorry as i have say some words frong.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    laserpokemonla7.png

These are ncie :) i like them ;)
    overworldsprite.png

Are you gonna finish these
    I could help you if you want :P
    Pm me if you want

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • So, you DID come to this forum too? :P
    Anyway. I thought, to create a thread you need at least 4 scratch examples..?

Fuses:
    I find most of your fuse work just copy+pasted. You should try scratching the parts yourself. That doesn't only look nicer because it fits better on the body parts, but also the fact that mirroring mostly ruins the shading. (So when you flip a part Reshade it.)

The quilava growlithe splice.. It's nice you tried to give Quilava's colour pattern to Growlithe. But there is a small error in the front. Theres a straight line. This makes the Pokemon look a bit unnatural (Unless it's a mineral pokémon.)

Lasers:
    I don't find them very impressive like I said at the other forum. Making anything but the outline pitchblack. Recolouring the outline to red and stuff. It doesn't really show off what you can do with your spriting skills.

Pillowshade:
    This also doesn't help you with becoming better at spriting. Just tracing around the outline..

Chao:
    These look quite nice. It looks fine to me.

Fire burns:
    Adding fires from random fire pokemon. Colouring the shading into fire colours. I'm not impressed. These are just recolours with fire added to it.

No shade:
    Not impressed at all. "Oh look, I can remove shading." It's just that anyone can do that.

Glowing:
    Next to the fact that it's a heck of work to do, what do you learn from it? I only think of tracing around the outlines.

Rotom forms:
    Lol... So the glowing DID help. XDD oh well.

Recolours:
    At least you put a pattern on the Ursaring and Corsola.

I guess I take a break for now...

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    These are ncie i like them
    Are you gonna finish these
    I could help you if you want
    Pm me if you want

I think you've covered pretty much all the spriting techniques there are XD
    there is i think a lot more things:P and most of this is all 1/2 years old.

So, you DID come to this forum too?
    Anyway. I thought, to create a thread you need at least 4 scratch examples..?

Fuses:
    I find most of your fuse work just copy+pasted. You should try scratching the parts yourself. That doesn't only look nicer because it fits better on the body parts, but also the fact that mirroring mostly ruins the shading. (So when you flip a part Reshade it.)

The quilava growlithe splice.. It's nice you tried to give Quilava's colour pattern to Growlithe. But there is a small error in the front. Theres a straight line. This makes the Pokemon look a bit unnatural (Unless it's a mineral pokémon.)

Lasers:
    I don't find them very impressive like I said at the other forum. Making anything but the outline pitchblack. Recolouring the outline to red and stuff. It doesn't really show off what you can do with your spriting skills.

Pillowshade:
    This also doesn't help you with becoming better at spriting. Just tracing around the outline..

Chao:
    These look quite nice. It looks fine to me.

Fire burns:
    Adding fires from random fire pokemon. Colouring the shading into fire colours. I'm not impressed. These are just recolours with fire added to it.

No shade:
    Not impressed at all. "Oh look, I can remove shading." It's just that anyone can do that.

Glowing:
    Next to the fact that it's a heck of work to do, what do you learn from it? I only think of tracing around the outlines.

Rotom forms:
    Lol... So the glowing DID help. XDD oh well.

Recolours:
    At least you put a pattern on the Ursaring and Corsola.

I guess I take a break for now...
    Wow a mound full i don't know what to say on this.:P
    Yeah most of the work is all a year or 2 years old.
    I learn slow and yes most of the work is not good.
    i had never read a tut about fake's and i think that i must gone do that before i make a fake.
    Update' Yes i have no life:P.
    wakahmstylegoldfish.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Some of those splices are pretty impressive, but some seem quite odd.

I think you need to work on your scratching, though I guess everyone needs to start somewhere, right?

I am fond of the dark and dismal effect your cave tiles give off though.

Keep up the good work, I'd love to see what you do in the future.

Back