• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 and 5 year old boys shown smoking marijuana

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    number one where did the 17 year old boy get the marijuana from, is the real question. The parents of the 17 year old should be charged and kids look up to adults.

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

You can easily get hold of weed these days, no matter what age. The dealers don;t care weather you're 5 or 50.

It's pretty low, but what do you expect from the 21st century?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    That's just really, really sad... I wonder what effect this has on young impressionable children?

Lionheart

Summon Spirit of Light
    Years
    You can easily get hold of weed these days, no matter what age. The dealers don;t care weather you're 5 or 50.

It's pretty low, but what do you expect from the 21st century?

Still no excuse

That's just really, really sad... I wonder what effect this has on young impressionable children?

It is sad. It better have not done any pernament damage.

Glad he'll be getting a felony charge.

Me also.

Dr. SmoothSeks

Bow, foolish mortals!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2007
    I see nothing wrong with this. Yes, I'm joking, for those of you who believed me for some reason. Anyway, this doesn't really surprise me. Kids copy older people. It makes sense that they would copy some guy smoking pot. I'm not saying it's okay or that it couldn't damage their brains, I'm just saying that it's not surprising.

Destiny Hero - Dogma

Destiny Hero
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2007
    Do you know how stupid that was!, Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!!!!!, but it Probably was not there fault, i too wish they would have known better.

Back