• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 Diancie PAL codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    I have 2 Diancie PAL codes up for grabs. Not looking for anything in particular, just any event pokemon to help fill up my pokedex would be good.

Years
  • I have 2 Diancie PAL codes up for grabs. Not looking for anything in particular, just any event pokemon to help fill up my pokedex would be good.

Ive got event blazkin... from original release. (evolved torchic)
    and event pumpkaboo from halloween release. (with trick or treat)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Ive got event blazkin... from original release. (evolved torchic)
    and event pumpkaboo from halloween release. (with trick or treat)

Hey those are great but I'm more interested in event only pokemon like idk Keldeo or Genesect, stuff to fill up my pokedex not just to collect events

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I have 2 Diancie PAL codes up for grabs. Not looking for anything in particular, just any event pokemon to help fill up my pokedex would be good.

Well I happen to have some Event legendaries from Gens I to IV. Name one and we have a deal?

Years
  • ah ok. well maybe i can help ask around and we can help each other complete the dex. These are the ones I'm looking for if you have any extra ones id be more than happy to trade you some of the pokemon listed before.

P.S. I don't care for EV's/ IV's/ Shiny/ or Cloned. Just as long as they can be transferred to ORAS.

Generation 1
    Spoiler:

Generation 3
    Spoiler:

Generation 4
    Spoiler:

Generation 5
    Spoiler:

I have the following Ready for immediate trade: On Pokemon with less than 4 maxxed IVs, I failed to put their stats. Im willing to trade multiple of these for a legendary or we can work something out.

Pokerus Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Event Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Other Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

IV Bred Pokemon & 4-6 Max IV:
    Spoiler:

Berzerk!

Hey, c'mon! Get serious!
    Years
  • hey, are you comfortable with clones? I have both Keldeo and Meloetta, so if you want, I can find someone to clone both of them and trade the clones in exchange for the code? If you don't want to, then I understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back