• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 2 more days!!!

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    omg i cant wait, ive been waiting for this for so long, and its only 2 days away... its like christmas to me!

how are all you guys felling who dont own a japanese copy yet?

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Nearly wetting myself with anticipation. By the time I would have managed to get a japanese copy and learn to enjoy it, the english version would be out. So I decided to wait it out, boy am I glad.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I'm so excited I'm about to cry. In school I'll turn to one of my friends and happily whisper, "It's almost Sunday!"

None of my friends play Pokemon unfortunately. Losers. :P

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I'm pretty excited.

Only two more days. Which isn't much at all.

The first episodes of the new season will occupy my attention until sunday. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I first saw D/P in January and I thought the end of April was far away. Now it's just 2 days...

Unfortunately, I won't have until Saturday 29th, when my parents come from US.

I'm gonna have to wait until that date as well. =P I'm going to NYC on the 29th so I can get my copy of it, and I just can't stop thinking about it! XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I might have to get it monday =(. just found out my dad's working all day sunday and my mom has car troubles. Hopefully my bro-in-law is off or those regular stores (Game express, Games R Us, etc.) have it sunday. Or I can take the bus...

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2007
    I can definitely understand... I mean, I was like, "Dang, that's three months away!" ... then 2 months... then 1 month... :O! It's almost the end of April already...

Well, my PSP has been getting the most attention from me ATM. On Sunday, that will all change.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Ahaha, It's an awesome game, I just got up to the 2nd badge, woot, I have the English Rom.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2007
    Well I think I know what I'll do for the next 12 hours after I get the game. BUT one thing is still on my mind- will the glitches still work? *crosses fingers*

Yoshi_Master

Yoshi Pokémon
    Years
    Sorry, the PC Forums do not allow the giving of Roms (correct me if I'm ever wrong..., I keep saying this...) but we allow Rom Hacking (totally different.)

And yes...,
    I've been waiting for this for so long. Ever since I heard of it which was a while ago.

Well, only two more days until the 22nd! Yes! Can't wait...

-Yoshi_Master

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Zomg!
    Two days!!

All week I've been watching the minutes go by! x3

Sunday! Wheeee~!

So techically its only one day, because today's almost over here in KS, and I'm not counting Sunday cause thats when it releases.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Well I think I know what I'll do for the next 12 hours after I get the game. BUT one thing is still on my mind- will the glitches still work? *crosses fingers*

No they don't work, as Nintendo defenitely patched it.

Yoshi_Master

Yoshi Pokémon
    Years
    So, everyone is very sure that the game is coming out in the 22nd, right?
    Not the 24th or something.
    If it's the 24th, I'll have to wait 'til the wiikends (haha get it?)

Guitarist Sean

Floe Island Charmander Breeder
    Years
    My hearts been racing all week (which happened to be my school vacation) in anticipation for sunday (last day of vacation). but no doubt I'll be playing all day in school, even in the detention i have tomorrow after school. I've never been this excited over a pokemon game. ever.

PikachuMan

Pikachu Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I'm so excited that I could talk about D/P for about 2 or 3 hours.
    The second I can, i knwo I am getting a Pikachu. not going to say a lot about it, or my post would be about a page long.

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I can't wait either. I had all my excitement building inside and I couldn't really talk about it with my friends. They don't like Pokémon. They say they don't want to start because they know they won't be able to stop. That's what happened to me!

Back