• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 2 more days!!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    well me and emomunchlax just talk at school outloud it is rather funny and we love saying piplup as we are boh going to get one he s doing it on his DS but i don't have one so i am emulating it (want to know more look in the emulation forum)

Darck

Give meh a cookie ;3
    Years
    Well, I do own a Japanese copy, but cant wait for the English version so I can actually understand what they are saying ;]. And I waited for the English version to xfer all my Pokemon from R/S/E and FR/LG to D/P. Did anyone else here reserve both of the games? I did'nt because four of my friends are getting Pearl and the majority is getting Diamond (of course).

Years
    First Poster... *you want a clap for that?*
    Wow, yeh, whatever, If you really want a countdown, than i think you should make one... Its not too hard, simple excel work can make it happen, then, you can attatch the file so that every tryhard will be checking it up every millisecond... (=.=... We dont need threads saying: OMG! _ MANY DAY/S LEFT!!)
    I mean, if you really wanna post sumthing like that, post in the DCC...

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    First Poster... *you want a clap for that?*
    Wow, yeh, whatever, If you really want a countdown, than i think you should make one... Its not too hard, simple excel work can make it happen, then, you can attatch the file so that every tryhard will be checking it up every millisecond... (=.=... We dont need threads saying: OMG! _ MANY DAY/S LEFT!!)
    I mean, if you really wanna post sumthing like that, post in the DCC...

ummm.... ok....

well one more day now, just 24 hours away considering my gamestop opens at 10:00 am.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    All malls and most stores in my county are closed on sundays due to retarded colonial age laws, so I have to wait until monday to get it XP

Years
    Can't wait for Monday (probably can't get it Sunday) the game's gonna be so awesome! I just hope that my local Wal-Mart ((I live in a very small town)) has enough copies, because I didn't reserve one!

Back