• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 Questions!

RaveGamer

The Raving Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    First one:
    My DVD drive started acting up last night after burning Ubuntu to CD, now it wont read discs anymore! I'm thinking it's drivers are corrupted or missing based on what my device manager told me, I've tried everything but all it will do is attempt to read the disc and then quit, maybe it's dead? It wont show up in My Computer anymore...

Second one: (May be completely non-computer related but I can't find another place to put it)
    I've been looking online for a GBA flash cart to put my Pokemon games on but I can't seem to decide on a good one under 100 dollars, any suggestions?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I have a friend who's happy with his flash cart and I can ask him what kind it is if you want.

Have you tried reinstalling your drivers? Go to the manufacturer's website and look up the model number, and download the latest drivers. While you're at it, grab the latest official firmware for the drive too, and flash that after you've reinstalled the drivers.

Back