• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#2 - Set Limitations [VOTING]

Your Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    {Tag of the Fortnight #2 - Set Limitations [VOTING]}

Details
    This fortnight was all about a set limitation. The canvas had to be 150px tall and 427px wide.

Deadline - August 9th, 2011

Rules
    • All entries must not be over 500x300px and 200x500 for vertical tags.
    • You must post your original stock/render.
    • Limit: One entry per person.
    • Your entry must be relevant to the current theme.
    • You may edit your tags once you have posted them, within the time period.
    • All entries must be made during the time period and not be made prior to the thread opening.
    • Remember, this is a graphic contest, no pixel art or mediums which are not graphic art.
    • Tags are also known as forum signature or banners. So make sure you only enter this form of graphic (Tag/Banner/Signature)
    • Do not vote for yourself upon voting stages.
    TheSmartOne

Stock

zZJoennZz

Stock

moments.

quixotic
    Years

• But yeah, I'm going for zZJoennZz because I feel the colours, composition and effects are a lot stronger. While I believe the execution and everything is a lot more polished, I must admit that this tag does feel almost unfinished. It feels a bit like a work in progress and definitely needs a bit of work just to help it feel more rounded and complete. Despite this though, it has a lot more potential and judging from what's been done already, it should finish up at a high standard anyways.
    Plus sprites are generally pretty difficult to work with.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Agreed with what Massimo said. I feel that Joenn's tag has more potential and looks better overall. Plus, working with sprites is scary.

Back