• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2006 NFL Draft

Who will go first in the 2006 NFL Draft??

• Reggie Bush

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Vince Young

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Matt Leinart

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Ok...you've heard all the experts and who they think will go first in this year's NFL Draft. Now's your chance to pick who you think is going to be the #1 pick in the draft. I'm going with Reggie Bush, but Vince Young and Matt Leinart also seem to have pretty good chances. So what are you waiting for?? Vote already!! XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I think Reggie Bush will be picked out first even if the Texans do trade the pick which I seriously doubt. The Texans already extended David Carr's contract this year so I see no reason for them getting a quarterback.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Samurai X said:
    I think Reggie Bush will be picked out first even if the Texans do trade the pick which I seriously doubt. The Texans already extended David Carr's contract this year so I see no reason for them getting a quarterback.

Good point. There seems to be a lot of talk about the Texans possibly trying to pick up Young though.

Apparently not much of PC is interested in the NFL. :\

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I highly doubt that they will draft a QB, because they gave David Carr, the first overall pick of the 2002 draft, an extended contract. Mario Williams and D'Brickashaw Ferguson should also be on that list. Reggie Bush is a rare player, and I think he is the best player in the draft. But, the Texans already have a good RB in Davis, so they don't have a need for an RB. There has been a lot of talk that they will draft Mario Williams their pick lately. But I still think they will draft Bush or trade down. The draft is only 4 days away! It will be the biggest day since the Cowboys signed TO.:laugh: I can't wait, my team picks at 32. (I wish we could pick at 32 every year :D)

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Oh, sorry if we beat you last year. ;) Anyway the draft's over and the Texans took...Mario Williams. Wow, I was surprised. Reggie Bush went to the Saints at #2, Vince Young beat Matt Leinart again and got picked by the Titans at the #3 spot, and Matt Leinart slipped to #10 and went to the Cardinals. Matt Leinart may have lost money but he went to a much better team no doubt. My team (Steelers) traded up to get the best WR in the draft, Santonio Holmes. :)

Years
    I was a bit shocked that Leinart went 10th, but Lendale White goes in the second round at pick number 45, that's rediculous! I would have expected him to be picked over alot of other guys that went before him.

As for the whole Mario Williams over Reggie Bush...That was the stupidest thing EVER! Who picks basically a no name over the 2005 heisman trophey winner? Pure and utter stupidity!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Yeah, big shock to me that Leinart slipped to 10th as well. I knew I shoulda put Mario Williams in that poll, but I think it's safe to say no one would have voted for him. :\ Oh well...I tend to think taking Williams over Bush was a mistake too. We'll see how it plays out over the next couple seasons now. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    NFL is... American football right? Rugby pwns American football any day.

Correct you are!! Rugby is in my opinion the greatest sport on Earth. I actually play on a team right now. Our Playoff Tournament is coming up in 2 weeks. It's gonna be so much fun. XD

Back