• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 2011?

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    diamond and pearl took 4 years, but i guess thats coz they were getting used to the ds.
    i think they should have waited till the 3ds came out, which wouldn't have been that much longer. they also only just released the first 5th gen pokemon this year. munchlax was shown i think 2 years before dp.

Yeah they should have waited till the 3DS came out, but I think the 3DS has backwards capability so B&W will be playable on them..just with enhanced graphics.

B&w will be out in Japan this year..that is already known, and they will definitely be coming out in NA next spring (I guessing around early March to early April). It would be cool though if we got black and white in January or February. The wait seems long now, but usually I'm so pre-occupied with other stuff that I totally forget about the new pokemon games, or pay less attention to them, and before I know it it's only a few months to go till their release (like with HG/SS and Platinum).

Back