• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<--

Façade1

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    [BEGIN]
    Here's just a few things for tonight, I'll upload the rest tomorrow.
    Pretty much all of this is just experimental as I don't tend to stick with a particular style. C&C is greatly accepted.
    I might do a few requests if you ask nicely just to get back into the swing of things as I've been out of it for a while.
    dfi0ig.jpg

2h71h54.jpg
    20f80eg.jpg

pmam1.jpg

30885df.jpg

2pyw1ew.jpg
    i6z4vc.jpg

2vdh6dw.jpg

Last edited:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I really like that your style is so different compared to a lot of things on here. You should make a tutorial. I would really love to make a banner like the one with the 2 girls. <3

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    That 3d glasses effect was so 4 years ago. P:

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Lmao, munna just successfully prevented a majority of the g&p sections noobs' whoring that style for the next few months xD

Anyways, like the last tag + variation of it, though the pixely effect thing on the eyes seems kinda blegh and useless imo, oh and the text on it could be better, but the only one I really don't like is the rainbow one, just it's.. yeah.

Anyways, I'll keep checking back for updates.

Façade1

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    I really like that your style is so different compared to a lot of things on here. You should make a tutorial. I would really love to make a banner like the one with the 2 girls. <3
    ...a majority of the g&p sections noobs' whoring that style for the next few months xD
    That pretty much sums up my feelings on tutorials, but thanks for the compliments.

That 3d glasses effect was so 4 years ago. P:
    I'm just ever so retro~ xD

Anyways, like the last tag + variation of it, though the pixely effect thing on the eyes seems kinda blegh and useless imo, oh and the text on it could be better...
    It was sort of adding to the fact that she was crying, meh.
    And care to elaborate on the text..?

...but the only one I really don't like is the rainbow one, just it's.. yeah.
    Again.. Elaborate? Keep in mind it's not meant to be a 'tag'..

Here's one from this morning, I might change it though; Was thinking having an asterisks and then some fine print either saying "I'm getting ahead of the game" or "Except me".

2jdezp1.jpg

Edit: Do you think it works with the asterisks on it's own? I figured the carton says the rest..

2vdh6dw.jpg

Last edited:
    Back