• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#21 - Retype

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • I've finally returned to the PC!
    It's great to see all of the talented participants in the contests.

Here's a spicy take on Cherubi.

hotto.png

Years
  • And the winners are...

1zwbwjb.jpg

1st Place - Chesu
    nmzzfb.jpg

I felt Hippowdon would be a very popular pick, but I'm surprised people choosing very unusual picks. Like that Wooper! I think the idea is clean or simple but brilliant, and you executed the sprite very well.

3brbo.jpg

2nd Place - Retribution
    291yhqe.png

The addition of the green hue makes the colours work so well together, especially with the yellow.

2vcjdhw.jpg

3rd Place - Spherical Ice
    Gyyxq.png

It was hard to tell where the fire aspect was, or what it is, but I'm assuming it's body is a spherical ball that contains fire or lava. The red and dark brown-ish grey works so well making it look like a molten/lava golem. I like the fire emblem on the front too.

Honourable Mention(s)

2ezpblz.jpg

-ty-
    hotto.png

Such a clever idea.

2ezpblz.jpg

danaxe
    2wgwxhe.png

Good use of fire to put onto its claws and whatnot, but I wish you used Cinnabar a little more. Or even out the amount.

-----

Thanks for participating. See you next week. :D

Don't forget to check out the WPC Medal thread to see the winners and the General Pixel Art Discussion thread which is up for contest discussion as well. Feel free to suggest themes and such.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back