• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen 25 red garadoses! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2005
    guys, something really wierd happend to me. I gave my masterball to my red garados and duplicated it. I kept doing that untill i had about ten.then,i stored it.when i turned it back on,i had 20.then,the box was full and i changed to another box.finnally, i had 10 masterballs. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Years
    OK, and your point of this? SPAM?
    Yes we know you can duplicate, and after you are done duplicating just get rid of the pokemon that you duplicated, just make sure to take the item.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Calm down, guys. ^_^;

Congrats! I don't really see a point in this thread, ultimate mewmaster. :\ Please try to avoid making purposeless threads in future. ^^;

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    this thread was started with spam if your worried about something or have a question please post in the simple questions fourm and someon will answer you

Back