• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

250+ Legendaries Free Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
  • Ok everyone it's 7pm Pacific time (-8 UTC) i'm back and i'll be online for the rest of the night into early morning :> so if you are online, hop on Pokemon X/Y as I am ready for the next batch of trading! 15 members traded with so far, 150 legendaries to new owners! 100 other awesome legendaries left for the remainign 10 PC Members :D!

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Just want to say, for those few who havent added me yet, messaged me, nor claimed your legendaries.. I am going to be moving on.. I been delaying logn enough and had hoped to be rid of these legendaries from my boxes in no time, but if they aren't claimed by Wednesday March 5th. they will be purged (deleted). thank you :)!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back