• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    That was one episode I missed. I would see it, but the anime makes me cringe.

Anywho... for those who like my pregnant Pokemon... here's a Vulpix :D. And for those who hate them, oh well, life sucks.
    Oh...no chance of buying VCD or DVD?
    I taped it on 3rd January2005...o sheet...that's not in English =.=

I like the tail!!!!!!

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
    I love your drawings! So awesome, and you're right, a more purple themed background would be well suited for the hitmonarch... seeing as you made the background too vibrant IMO.... It's nice and all (better than I could do... maybe.... (I suck at proportions and stuff....) But maybe if you dulled it down a bit... using darker tints and stuffs.... idk... lol. The vulpix kinda bugs me... she looks awesome, but weird at the same time, and it isn't the pregnancy.... she kinda looks like a read-headed lady from brooklyn who spends at least 10 hours a day in a bueaty shop. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more :P

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Wow that last one is really cool XD. I think it is a drawing of a Hitmonchan, Eevee and Ivysaur fusion type thing XD. I am not sure though and I also really like your Vulpix. Great job ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    The creature in my avatar and stuff is an Iveechan, a hybrid of Ivysaur, Eevee, and Hitmonchan (though people keep thinking it's an eeveelution -_-;). Off-topic, but this is the last day of my ban from sheezyart :D.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    The creature in my avatar and stuff is an Iveechan, a hybrid of Ivysaur, Eevee, and Hitmonchan (though people keep thinking it's an eeveelution -_-;). Off-topic, but this is the last day of my ban from sheezyart :D.
    Oh I see...now I know how to pronouce it! XD

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    That's the thing I like about your artwork, is that it can vary from a simplistic cartoon style to a more detailed realistic style. You're also very good at coloring, something I only wish I could do.

I'd hate to sound cliche, but it's gotta be said. Keep up the good work.

(And if it makes any difference, I like the first and last pictures most.)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Haha, Hitmonchan feels constricted in pants!
    Hence the skirt/kilt :)

And I also noticed the "I HATE GIJINKA"
    Total opposite from me :/

Last edited:

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    XD That Hitmonchan piccy was awsome!! That's really good, Ivee, it looks a lot like a mini cartoon kind of thing. I love the "Not female anime" part. XD Very nice job with the coloring too, you did awsome. ^____^

~Kelsey

O

Your Mom
    Years
    I think Gijinka is when a thing is merged with a human i.e. A PIkachu formed with Ash... =/.

Great work... So that's how Iveechan got it's name. I always thought it was a grass Eeveelution

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Why do people always think Iveechan is an Eeveelution? It has no "eon" in its name and it has a reptilian face. Ah well. I'm not a big fan of gijinka because they just look like people with colorful stuff on them and try to pass as Pokemon. And I like animals.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    Why do people always think Iveechan is an Eeveelution? It has no "eon" in its name and it has a reptilian face. Ah well. I'm not a big fan of gijinka because they just look like people with colorful stuff on them and try to pass as Pokemon. And I like animals.
    I used to think that Ivee is what you call yourself, than Chan from Hitmonchan :P

Back