• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:)

Years
    I've been here before, I just lost interest in Pokémon for a while and its come back recently. I also lost the details to the email address I had for my old account so I figured I'd re-join with a new name. So, hello. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Welcome back to PokéCommunity! I'm glad that your interest in Pokemon sparked up again! Be sure to review the rules & regulations so that you won't trip! :)

If you have any questions or if you need a friend, feel free to approach me!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    PC has a sizeable community of people who've fallen out of (and then fallen back into) Pokemon. I myself had a large recess from the franchise that lasted 5 years, and I'm still here. I'm sure you'll meet lots of people who are also in your position here at PC. So, welcome back! You've been here before so I won't bore you with the tedious details of reading rules and such; just make sure you have fun! :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I've been here before, I just lost interest in Pokémon for a while and its come back recently. I also lost the details to the email address I had for my old account so I figured I'd re-join with a new name. So, hello. :)

Welcome back to the forums... I think it's just normal to have to leave for a while, no? I still think that you'll stick around for a while this time, so... have fun around PC! I wonder where you'll be headed next in PC?

Back