• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

28 Pokemon Facts! Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey! This is really cool (you guys were great!) but I don't think A&D is the right place for this. A&D is for Pokemon fanart and creative content, not so much for showcasing videos that are not artistic in nature. That said, plugging one's youtube channel is technically considered advertising on the forums. If you want, contact either moderator of Pokemon Gaming Central, Achromatic, or General Entertainment moderator, maccrash. Those are the two sections I can think of that will most likely accept your video and make sure it gets the attention it deserves! Normally I'd move it for you, but because section rules differ and I can't move it to two places at once, I'm going to have to close this. Sorry!

Like I said, get in touch with Achromatic or maacrash (or both! - you can find how to contact them through this page) and ask them if this thread will be acceptable for their sections. They'll help you out. o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back