• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2RandomStudios' One-Stop Trade Evolution Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2RandomStudios

Angry Jigglypuff
Years
  • 2RandomStudios' One-Stop Trade Evolution Services!

2RandomStudios' One-Stop Trade Evolution Services

Are you having trouble finding someone to trade with, just so you can evolve your Pokemon? Well then this is the place to be!

Just Follow these easy steps:
    1. PM me with what Pokemon you have that you want to evolve and your friend code.
    2. Add me to your friends list. My friend code is: 1721-8638-6907
    3. Enter the WiFi club room at a Pokemon Center at the time I give you.
    4. When I request to trade, trade me your Pokemon you want to evolve, holding your payment (accepted payments are below).
    5. Once the trade is complete, wait for me to trade your Pokemon back to you.
    6. Enjoy your evolved Pokemon!

Accepted payments are as follows:
    * HP Up
    * Protein
    * Iron
    * Calcium
    * Zinc
    * Carbos

Please make sure you reply to this thread with positive feedback if you were satisfied!

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering at least TWENTY different species of Pokémon.

While it's fine to offer services in a trade shop, a thread needs at least an offering of twenty different species. :)

2RandomStudios

Angry Jigglypuff
    Years
  • I understand, but in order to offer services, you need to have at least twenty different species being offered.

Alright, well in that case could you please delete this thread? I don't have enough extra Pokemon to be selling them. I have to say though, that is a very strange rule to have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back