• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Gracefulshipping Club <3

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    <3 Gracefulshipping Club <3

Heya there!! <3 This club is about the lovely couple, Wallace and Winona!!^^ This couple is obviously cannon in Pokespecial manga in alot of reasons!! obivous not in anime since wallace is so far not mention in the anime....

If you adore the sweetness, cuteness, and beauty of this couple/shipping, join today to discusse everything there is to gracefulshipping!!!^^

Owner: Eefi
    Co-owners:Rock-Lee and Dyo D.
    Members:
    Eefi
    Rock Lee
    dyo d.
    Shampoo
    Articuno Power

Eefi-chan found pictures from all over the net, so far. So if you see something that is yours, contact Eefi ASAP and she would give you credict.

Gracefulshipping Album

Last edited:

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Hiya! I looove this, you did! I coul never do it... _-_; But I see you didn't remember our promise, but oh well, I'm suposed to remember too? (It was since long ago, the only reson for me to remembering was 'loyalty' or something like that... ^^; ) I like it, I'm joining!
    -Dyo
    P.S: Now translating Swan's Lake 2nd chapie to English! XD Cna I post it here once someone had review it? (Anyway I'll create a topic at Serebii once I had saw the rate for it and if it respects every and all rules...)

Eefi

Years
    YES!! YOU CAME!!!! ^___^ *attacks Dyo with a hug*
    yea, i problay forget. the reason i did the club because now in the manga the feelings between Wallace and Winona are getting stronger and you know what this means, dyo, don't ya?? ^_^ so just in case THAT happens, we have a club to discuss about that!!!^^

YEA!!! 2nd CHAPTIE!!!!^^ ill look out for it when i go into serebii, dyo!!^^

*adds ya*

okay, should we have a club banner or something like that??? O_O

Eefi

Years
    ^_^ *gets excited* YES!!!!! <33333 That would be so awesome!!! Maybe it should be about their past together before they went seprate ways!!!!!! ^_^

Eefi

Years
    SHAMPS!!!!! *huggles her* WELCOME!!!!!!!! *adds ya*

I knew you would come sooner or later.... <3333

Yeah, i find it really romantic and really frenchy if Wallace gets to high if you know what i mean!!^^

Eefi

Years
    yeah, me and dyo are writing a story about them.

and as for other things, have you catch up with the hoenn series on the manga, Shamps? Their feelings are getting stronger in my POV!!!!! ^_^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Unfortunately,I haven't ;__; I stopped reading somehwere in Volume 13 or some...

Welcome!And I love that piccy >333

Eefi

Years
    *squeaks with pleasure* YEAH!!!! ^_^ Articuno has arrive!! ^_^ *huggles her*

sure thing! ^_^ *adds ya*

maybe soon i would post up my photobucket ablum of all the gracefulshipping pictures i collected. So far: 65

Eefi

Years
    teehee....i guess so!! ^_^

I thought i add Articuno Power to the list a few days ago.....must be that stupid virus!!! >< Sorry Articuno Power 100x!!! ^_^

okay, i will get the link for my PB in a sec!! ^_^

we need a topic!!! Any predictions???

Back