• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    That's PokemonTrainerLisa.^_^ She's a member at several Pokemon forums including Serebii,Bulbagarden, and here at the PokeCommunity. She's a really cool girl. It was fun meeting her at the event. She showed me some really cute plushes of hers, like Mew and Pikachu. I got to show her all of the plushes of mine that I have and also my Misty binder, which has many pics of Misty. It was fun talking to her too.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Well, I go to Fresno all the time, it's only like 20 minutes away.

Well Kanna-chan, I be leaving now, have a good Thanksgiving dinner!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Everywhere I go all I hear is turkey, turkey, turkey, mash potatoes and gravy, turkey.

I just had a normal dinner ¬¬

And no, I'm not jealous.
    Aww..T~T
    *virtually sends Krafty some turkey and other foods*

Kanny-chan is on!~ =D

Me had a nummy meal too. What did you eat? ^^

I ate alot XD What else do you expect from a pig like me? X33;;

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    yes TWO dinners
    one at school and down at my nana & pop-pops

My reading teacher does an annual thanksgiving dinner each year, and me in my classmates piched in to help.

there was zeti, Cranberry sauce, Pumpkin pie, Chicken, muffin,juice, pepsi, chicken, turkery, stuffing, corn, green beans, all kinds of good stuff!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I had leftovers for lunch today. It was good.^_^

Also, I got a cool pic to show....

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Timeskip Sakura animated.^_^

Back