• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    That's true O.o That's exactly how Saironi acted XD He was like,the Miroku of PC XD

Meh,I unpaired for a reason ,so HAHAHAHA >8D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Saironi was banned some time ago.I hated him anyway.He always bothered my sister Penguiny with PMs saying:

*french kiss*

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I am not Miroku ¬_¬ *looks at picture of Temari showing her legs* o.o, okay maybe i am...*looks at picture of non edited naruto when he turned into female naruto where the top part of him can be seen* OMG, your right i am....

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    *sighs* but i'm a not a pervert....as Jariya said...I'M A SUPER PERVERT XD, but no i'm not a pervert lol, but i'm a nice guy as you know.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Well let me put it this way...its a she and she was paired with Alan

I wonder who will be the new American Idol?

Ah...poor Paige.

I knew it would eventually come... :<

What'd she do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Maybe Paige did not follow her job and than she eventually got de-modded.Or maybe she just wished it.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Hi Hi Shamp-Dono >:3

How is you? ^__^

Btw, that link in your siggy is hilarious :3 Once I was 1/3 people on PC, but never completely alone =O

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hi Rai!!!~<3<3

I'm done with my homeowrk so I'm on for the rest of the day >=D

Yea,I was the only person on xD So I took a shot of it and put it in my sig =D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I was working on a project all day which is not done yet...but I made progress :3

Hmmm...have you ever watched Wedding Peach?

Back