• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Okay!~
    Here's the ones I found:
    <3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    *pops into club* Hewwo~! :3

Sorry, I was not here yesterday....But is anyone here now? o.o

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yesterday I went to the mall....And I got an AFI shirt 8D <333 And remember how I said that I have never been glomped IRL? Well, yesterday I was glomped....Twice :3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Well, when I was at the mall, I called my friend Caitlin to tell her I bought an AFI shirt [She's completely obsessed with them] and it turned out she was also at the mall! So, we met up with her and she gave me a huge glomp because she was happy to see me and because I bought the AFI shirt x3 Then Caitlin and I went to Hot Topic...while we were waiting in line [Caitlin was buying a Misfits shirt], we both heard someone yell "I LOVE YOU GUYS!!" and the next thing we knew, we were being glomped by our friend, Luana! <3 Who had randonly went into Hot Topic to buy a wallet...And that's my story! :3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I edited it, baka :O x3

Lol, yes! You shall meet Rin at the carnival! 8D

I have to go now! I shall try to come on again later!

Back