• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Sasuke_Uchiha

Ready to fight?
    Years
    This pic is when Sakura is about to attack.I hope you like it.
    <3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    In other words she means the picture is showing an X instead of the actual image. That's the case of hotlinking.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Misty Lover17 said:
    I've got more great pics.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Misty looks really cute.^_^

Your always saying that ML17. And you mainly post just to show pics. This is for discussions. Not a picture gallery. kthxby

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Faltzer said:
    Your always saying that ML17. And you mainly post just to show pics. This is for discussions. Not a picture gallery. kthxby

Faltzer,if you have nothing nice to say,don't say anything at all -_-; Misty Lover can post pics,I don't really mind [expcept maybe a wacked up connection,but whatever xP]

Besides,it keeps the club alive,right? >> Gosh..

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Pwetty pictures are fun! I am addicted to staring at cute piccies ;;

Anyway, hiya Jessica! :3 I cannot stay long.....but hi! :3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am doing nothing...Unless daydreaming counts :O

I have an early rehearsal today...

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    What did you expect? Dancing is my life! 8O ;; <333

I need to go now ;___; And I cannot come on later ;.; But I shall be on tomorrow! :3 Bye Bye! <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Miss Kanna said:
    Faltzer,if you have nothing nice to say,don't say anything at all -_-; Misty Lover can post pics,I don't really mind [expcept maybe a wacked up connection,but whatever xP]

Besides,it keeps the club alive,right? >> Gosh..

He could just link to them isntead. We should all think about Dial up users especially with the super slow server PC has.

Back