• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    oh sorry, rai-rai, i didn't mean to hurt you...sometimes its hard to risk to joke around the internet because you can't see anyone.

okay, i admit, rock lee and shampoo were making fun of gracefulshippy, and it did hurt me alittle, but i just laughf it off. sometimes you got to laught at yourself!! ^_^ *huggles you rai*

but if those to were bashing them, THEN ill say something.

*goes to her room to play house with gracefulshippy plushies*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    *hugs back* It's okay. ^^

I know I can be evil when it comes to dah rules. D:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Eefi said:
    oh sorry, rai-rai, i didn't mean to hurt you...sometimes its hard to risk to joke around the internet because you can't see anyone.

okay, i admit, rock lee and shampoo were making fun of gracefulshippy, and it did hurt me alittle, but i just laughf it off. sometimes you got to laught at yourself!! ^_^ *huggles you rai*

but if those to were bashing them, THEN ill say something.

*goes to her room to play house with gracefulshippy plushies*

I don't remember making fun of Gracefull shipping? O___O

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Darn it.Nothing from my compies reaches out D:

Maybe it's cuz I'm a virus after Hakudoshi a little too fond of my documents.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Exactly! I send Hakudoshi spammy email
    The security system despices Shamps? ;~; How dreadful ;<

*grabs Kanna dolly and Haku-kun dolly*

Time for some action...

Back