• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    That doodle..reminds me of Polka when he sees his crush walk down the street xDD

I swear the kid wasn't hugged during his childhood xD

*throws*

Hope ya enjoy it >D

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    That doodle..reminds me of Polka when he sees his crush walk down the street xDD

I swear the kid wasn't hugged during his childhood xD

*throws*

Hope ya enjoy it >D
    Whosth the Polka man are you talking about? I know Mr. Polka man lives across my street and dances the polka while singing the Kim Possible theme song and balances himself on top of ball of yarn.

Poor kid. HUG HIM D< +pushes Shampy and da Cooksta blows up into flames+

.. The ice cream has a bug in it D:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Rai has to do ;;

Guess I didn't get to annoy Vickeh after all. I am coming for you Victor D< Lol. j/k If he comes on tell him I said HIYA! :3

Hopefully I shall be able to come tomorrow! 8D

Buh Bye! ^^

*~Silver~*

Silver with a new hair style
    Years
    Happy BD, sadly I can't draw, but here's a tied up Silver
    Sliver: Let go of me you freakish clone!!!
    Me: Yah I would slap you for that, but I think I'll just leave you with Shamp for a few days, have fun
    * walks slowly a away from Silver and Shamp and starts making Ramon. (Ramon for ALL)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Let's just say..I will kidnap Hakudoshi XD I'm not obsessed with Silver anymore -.-;

I dunno why,but I seem to like the little guys more O.O

Last edited:

*~Silver~*

Silver with a new hair style
    Years
    Well I would kidnap him, but I'll need a psychic pokemon, bond with it, and get powerful psychic powers or something, cause I ain't getting near a demon with only pokemon my friend. (WHAT he would just dash past the pokemon, and KILL ME) Well if you don't mind, that psychic thing sounds pretty good, I'm going to train a Meditite I caught yesterday.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    It's gonna feel great I guess :>

Except all these stupid social problems I'm gonna have to face >.> (I'm not gonna get interested in guys,clothes and all that girly crap..)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Heh, well you never know Shamps. Maybe that will happen one day. I gotta go now, see you later.

WOOT! I've done 3,900 post. Almost to 4,000!!!!!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    It might.I doubt it though >> I'm not the type to get "flattered" on first look.

See ya ^^ And ongrats,but yall never beat me >D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I only came back to PC just to say Happy Birthday to Shamps.Shes now a year older than me.Happy Birthday Shampoo.

Now that I have mentioned this I shall take my leave.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    Ya missed alot of talk XDD I GOT TONS OF BIRTHDAY PRESENTS 8333
    I never knew i wa sos loved <33

I'm guessing about 5:00 a.m XD
    You are, almost everyone on PC loves you. <3

Nope, 9:30 am. o_O; I was up all night drawing random pictures *coughoframonsalazarcough*. 83

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Thankies for the b-day wish Faltzy =3 But why so early in leave? =(

Oh,that's why XD I didn't draw any pointless doodles yesterday sadly ;< (I RAN OUT OF PAPER AND I BROKE MY PENCIL D: )

And I awoke today at 11:00 a.m..GO ME! =D(This is the latest time I've woken up at)

Back