• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • I remember Kanna being a very obssesed girl with many animes and changing many themes, I could make you some themes but I'm a bit on short money and my wallets missing~

So kan-kan, how ish Haku doing?

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • HAH hah haha >>X333 I'm back! *burning homework in the background* >33
    Wii rlease date came out XOOOOO I shall get it no matter what!!!
    This is a crazy idea but you should get your mom to get your dad a Wii for his birthday, and then if he doesn't like it then .....YOU TAKE IT *gets blown up* *dies*

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • CHA! >:]
    Nah,no new obsessions for meh lately u.u Orihime Inoue is awesome though xD I'm planning to take over the school with her "Loituma" thing xD

OMG,those were the days x]
    I'm still obsessed with Tio and Megumi,ya know?The only person I lost touch with was Silver,now he's just a "favorite" XD

Hakudoushi's doing awesome,and so ish Kanna,we all had a slumber parteh yesterday.I dunno why,but Y-Yo Ma made me crack up so freaking hard yesterday o_o I thought it said "Yo -Yo Mama" xDDDDD

You actually survived?YAY! xD
    That's a brilliant idea .I'm suu going to trying it xDD

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Hey Shamps, Rai, and Lee I just wanted to say goodbye, this is probably one of the last times im going to be on PC if any of you want to keep in touch send me a pm soon and ill give you my e-mail address or myspace Ill see you all soon, if you don't know who this is it's BBB, N-U bye guys...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Hi Kanna! It's great to see PC back up again!^_^

Also, did you see the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon special two weeks ago?

Plus, they've shown many new pics of Hikari....

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

^_^

Hakudoushi-kun

Years
  • Awww, I missed the Battle Frontier episodes that day. BUT, I did see the Pokemon Ranger episode. I loved to wake as a pokemon one day and wander around the pokemon world >X33333

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Hey, Kanna. Remember me? xD;; My computer has been acting like crap for awhile now, and PC wouldn't work for me, so... yeah. So sorry I kinda died. ;.;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • ;___;
    Before you leave,add meh Myspace,B.B ;__; We should keep in touch~~

That's Hikari?Wow,she's pretty <3
    I look forward to seeing her soon :3

And yea,I saw it <3 SQUIRTLE IS FREAKIN ADORABLE ZOMG.
    I've always thought that though xDD

KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8DDD
    YOU LIVE D;
    That's awesome.Lol
    My Tia obsession is coming back t' life >:3333

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8DDD
    YOU LIVE D;
    That's awesome.Lol
    My Tia obsession is coming back t' life >:3333

*Does the happy dance* XD;;

Well... I have an Avatar: The Last Airbender obsession. xD And I used to hate it. XD;;;;

Now I need to get off, I'm using my parents computer and I'm having a hard time typing with it. o.O;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Okay,I'll send you it in sec :3

lol,my sister's friend is obsessed with tht show xD I've seen it,but I haven't exactly gotten so much into it X33;;;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • My latest guess is that Kan-kan must've fallen obsessed with the show 'shin-chan'. The best episode is where this unknown mother is punching her trix rabbit.

So how did Kanna enjoy her weekend?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • pfont=arial]I only saw Bleach yesterday xD
    It was pretty good,mainly cause the main focus was Orihime and her dead bro.

Trix rabbit?Lol x3
    It went well~~:3 I have yet to finish my essay though >.<[/font]

Hakudoushi-kun

Years
  • When I saw Orihime twirling that leek I thought I had dejavu. I was like "I saw that somewhere before, but where?", and then it hit me like a brick Dx that you had it for your sig Miss Kanna (or was it your profile pic? O.O)!

8DD Twirl twirl twirl! *dies*

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • When I saw Orihime twirling that leek I thought I had dejavu. I was like "I saw that somewhere before, but where?", and then it hit me like a brick Dx that you had it for your sig Miss Kanna (or was it your profile pic? O.O)!

8DD Twirl twirl twirl! *dies*

Actually I had a YTMN of Orihime twirling the stick and also putted a song that she is singing while twirling the stick for infinity. In this case, the trix rabbit was just a plushie used to get rid of anger.

Back