• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ <3 Memory's Avatar/Banner Request Shop <3 ~

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
  • Dimensions: 400x150
    Background Colour(s):Dark Purple
    Image(s): https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tb...mon-safari.com/sitio/gallery/stadium2/169.gifhttps://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tb...n-safari.com/sitio/gallery/stadium2/169-1.gif (take out background color on each)
    Text: Sigma_Crobat
    Subtext (optional): A Legend in My Own Mind
    Extra: tiny smudge

Dimensions: 130x130
    Background Colour(s): Dark Purple
    Image(s): Ones Above
    Text: Sigma_Crobat (w/colors from above)
    Extra: Just like do a cut-out from banner of the gray-background crobat and add my name
    That image is pretty small, you sure you want me to use it? o_o
    Thanks for requesting, anywho x3

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Zasz, please be patient :) I know what it's like to do requests and I'm sure Memory is working as fast as possible to get them all done. Posts like that are a little spammish.

supersquirtle97, your post had nothing to do with this topic. Always make sure that your posts add to the discussion at hand. If you want to make friends with people, you can send them a PM rather than posting in their threads.

--FG

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Thank you, FG ^^;;;
    Alright. I promise I will have everyone's requests done by today, and I will edit this post with them. Thank you for being so patient, guys ;-;''' I've joined three roleplays, I'm going through some pretty depressing personal issues, as well, so don't get mad at meh D: *hides under a rock*

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Your banners look awesome memory, tell me when u can start making requests by a PM one of these okay i don't wanna request now since your busy ^^ so yeah take your time Im in no rush

.Mimix.

.:'Freedom's Song':.
    Years
  • Very lovely graphics, sis! ( Yes, new name and face <3! ) I'd love to be of assistance if the need be. *stands at attention*

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Karasuma, you can request tomorrow, I will probably have most/ all of the requests done by then X3
    And MEGS! *glomps* You are so kind! =333 <3

.Mimix.

Years
  • Sigma_Crobat! ...here's your stuff! I'm sorry, but your request form and stuff was kinda dry...and the images were of too poor of value for me to use...so, if you don't like this set, I appologize. Mem and I had to find a new image, so yes, there is credit on the banner and avatar. Enjoy! if you don't like it, then please inform me, in greater detail, of what you would like. ^_~

And please read the front page again if you are wondering why the heck I am here doing this XD!

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • Thank you .Mimix. and Memory for making my avy, it rox! Also, i thank memory for being so paitent with me, not an easy task. ^.^

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Gosh, I'm so sorry guys ;; This is my fault. I said I would get them all done yesterday >_____< Agh, I'm really sorry.... This is what happens when I have so much on my hands. When I do get your requests done, feel free to just blow them off and not use them at all, or use them for however long you would like, because I'm a baaaaad little girl >o< I will get them all done, though, I spent awhile finally drawing a Heracross pic for Heracross' request, I couldn't find a good one....

.Mimix.

Years
  • That's what I'm here for, Mem! *hug* I have a suggestion, though. When you feel like you have to much to do, announce that requests are on "pause" until you can catch up. ^^ I mean, we 83!

Hey, Hollow Ichigo...I started to work on your avatar, but the size you provided for your avatar is more suitable for being a good banner size.

I'll start getting things up tomorrow, Memory! Then we'll be caught up ^_^!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Good idea, Mim x3;;; *peeks out from under her rock*

Thanks so much |D;

MentalxxHospital

The Lovecats - The Cure
    Years
  • Request:D

Dimensions: 400x150
    Background: White. But be creative.
    Image(s): https://kiboo.ki.funpic.de/bands/antic cafe/antic.jpg
    Text: Snow Scene
    Subtext (optional): 「ずっと側にいよう」 なんて決まり台詞
    Extra: "///" lines over the banner and avatar.
    Make it bright and clean.
    Be creative ;)

Dimensions: 130x130
    Background Colour(s): Same as banner
    Image(s): https://x4e.xanga.com/038d940a2163998896288/s68417823.jpg [Miku's face]
    Text: Snow Scene
    Extra: It would be cool if it had some kind of white splat thingies in the upper corner. But don't cover his face;)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    If anything, I'm more a victim of poor timing than anything else. Just file this request away until you can get to it. Also, are you really serious about every requester placing "OmGwTfBbQ" in their posts for their requests to be processed?

Banner
    Dimensions: 400 x 225
    Background Colour(s): White or a light shade of blue, whichever looks best.
    Image(s): https://kun-kun.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/Ryoko Asakura.jpg
    Text: Ryoko Asakura
    Extra: Everything is up to your own personal discretion.

Dimensions: 130 x 130
    Background Colour(s): White or a light shade of blue, whichever looks best.
    Image(s): https://kun-kun.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/Ryoko Asakura.jpg
    Text: Ryokoism
    Extra: The text is to be either all caps or all lowercase, whichever looks best. Everything else is up to your own personal discretion.

Last edited:

.Mimix.

Years
  • Hollow_Ichigo- The size you gave wasn't an avatar size, it was more fit for a banner. So if you would like this to be done again, please let me know, but perhaps with an avatar-like size ^^?

PokemonRox

Back