• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 new Undaunted Cards!!!

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
    A few days ago this 2 are revealed:

3 new Undaunted Cards!!!
    3 new Undaunted Cards!!!

Now, there are 3 more of them:

3 new Undaunted Cards!!!
    3 new Undaunted Cards!!!
    3 new Undaunted Cards!!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That Groudon and Kyogre card looks pretty epic. However, I'm wondering how you would really use that in a battle...unless it's just for show. Either way, I want it.

lol at "Everyone Explode Now". XD I love Forretress. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    These cards will not disappoint, cards like legend box will make legend decks a lot more playable and others like espeon prime will reinvent some of the less-played cards already in the format. The art keeps getting better and better with each legend set that's released, and seeing as this is the last legend set planned for release I'm sure it will stand out.

Raikou Trainer

Competitive Pokemon TCG player
    Years
    I'm sure Kyogre & Groudon will see some play time thanks to Legend Box. It also combos well with Delcatty (PL), guaranteeing 200 damage with each Massive Eruption. Mega Tidal Wave can potentially KO several Pokemon at once, doing up to 150 damage to each Benched Pokemon! Discarding cards from your opponent's deck is an added bonus!

Honchkrow really reminds me of it's SP counterpart, with it's sniping attack. Not as useful as it's SP counterpart in Modified, but could be useful in Limited events.

Forretress actually combos well with Manectric (PL), since Manectric prevents damage done to your non-Manectric Benched Pokemon, therefore preventing the damage done to your benched Pineco/Forretress. You can also attach three Special Metal Energy to prevent the damage done to the attacking Forretress.

Espeon Prime will be good in Eeveelution decks, enough said.

Back