• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#3 - Pixel Art of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pixel Art of the Week!​
    Welcome to PAOTW #3
    Every week, Scarf, myself, Ben. and Logiedan will scour the Pixel Art forum for great new pixel art and shortlist five of the newest pieces. Then, we'll post the list and let you vote! The winner will get the pride of having a PAOTW Winner, and if you win ten times, you'll get a shiny new emblem as well~ :D

Previous Winners
    Aquanasprite.png

iaza13349333006800.gif
    This Week's Shortlist
    spr_mtwo.png
    The Rules
    • Don't vote for yourself.
    • A piece of art can only win once, however artists can win numerous times (only receiving one emblem, though).
    • When voting, you MUST include a valid reason why. It would also be appreciated if you included the pixel art in your post.
    • Pixels in the Showcase will also be shortlisted, however simple edits (recolours, fusions, etc.) will not apply.
    • It's a lighthearted competition. It's only for fun. So chill out and have fun~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    gosh that's an impressive isometric robot

e: As for an actual opinion, I'd have to throw my vote in for dinosaurodon's piece as I both like the design of it and find it a very well made sprite in terms of it's shape and choice of colours.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My vote goes to Dinosaurodon's isometric robot. It looks very official, clean and is well sprited. What I think is that the tail is a little awkward to me, I think the tip and the base of the tail could look more larger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back