• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 Pokemon, levels 28, 35 and 40.. Anyone?

asoularisen

To clarify, the levels in the title are the levels my Pokemon are, yours can be anywhere in the 25-40 range.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Doesn't matter what level yours are, as you can set all Pokemon in an online battle to lv50 or 100.

I'm up to fight anytime I'm on MSN or AIM.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    Doesn't matter what level yours are, as you can set all Pokemon in an online battle to lv50 or 100.

I'm up to fight anytime I'm on MSN or AIM.
    That's true, but some people still prefer level limits anyway since a high level pokemon will most likely have more EVs/more advanced level up attacks.

I'll battle you, I have 6 pokemon level 37-40, but I can pick 3 for the battle. just IM me, my aim address is in my sig :3

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I got both. There are people with only MSN and some with only AIM, as you can see.

Back