• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Moves Hopes

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Since Professor Kukui studies Pokemon moves, it makes me wonder if we're going to get quite a bit of unique moves. So far, we just saw 2 signature moves that basically have mold breaker strapped on to them and the new grass type move for Rowlet.

I think having a move that completely ignores a Pokemon's type weaknesses, resistances, and immunity would be interesting. The base damage to the move should be the same as Aura Sphere.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
    I'd like to see a decent Physical Rock type move. All physical Rock type moves either have compromised power, accuracy or PP.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    A move(which i think should be called ''Heart Slash'') that would only work when the foe has used attract or other such gender based moves. This move would break the foes' heart and prevent them from attacking for five turns.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    A move(which i think should be called ''Heart Slash'') that would only work when the foe has used attract or other such gender based moves. This move would break the foes' heart and prevent them from attacking for five turns.

For 5 turns? That's pretty OP, imo. I think it should only prevent them from attacking for 1 turn.

Back