• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon GO coming to Apple Watch

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    ive been planning buying the new iwatch for the last few hours, only problem for me is if i get one i need to get my wife one as well so double the cost lol

Years
  • Not the news I was expecting at all haha. Even though the price has dropped considerably (iirc) not many people have an Apple Watch, right? Regardless it's cool that Niantic is working hard to cater to as many people as possible. Am sure some out there will be happy having it.

and it doesn't allow you to capture Pokémon.

Boo though. Suppose that's to be expected with such a small screen, at least it's more comfortable for hatching than walking around with your phone in your hand.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    im sure i read its only going to be the new generation of watches that will support pokemon Go (correct me if im wrong) so anyone who already bought one will still need to upgrade. since it will track your eggs it will be far more useful than the pokemon go plus (admittedly a lot more expensive). i was already almost convinced to get an apple watch but this has convinced me since it is frustating that when i have the pokemon Go app open i cant use my phone for anything else

Back