• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon GO available in 31 new countries

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Cannot tell you how much the asians hate Niantic by now :p

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I wonder if there will be a new region exclusive? Maybe it's Ditto :O

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • "Now you can get your super adventure experience by playing the game the real way like a real Safari Zone; finding by zigzagging the tall grasses and still find Pidgey and Weedle. Remember, make sure you pack some Repels or a Fire-Type move before those Pyroar catches you instead."

And yeah, I kinda wonder if Africa will actually have region exclusives like Tauros considering most mammals we see today are found in there. Still not sure where we can get Ditto though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow, good for Africa. I hope nothing is region exclusive to them, though. Unless the trading is allowed without standing in the same room as a person, eventually. :D ;;;

Back