• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Pokémon Sun/Moon NicoNico Highlights

Years
  • Just saw the image of Litten's stats on the Daily article. Appears to be the speedy starter with high Attack and Sp. Attack, while as I expected, also being the frail one with weak Defense and Sp. Defense.

Going by that, Rowlet I assume is going to be the physical attack-focused Alola starter while Popplio is the slow defensive starter that focuses on special attacks.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • I have a feeling I'm gonna get a huge kick out of the Team Skull grunts haha.

The trials are looking really fun and interesting, definitely a nice twist to the mainstay Gym Badge quest that we've had for the past 20 years. It also appears that the Z-Crystals are obtained in a similar fashion to the Badges. I wonder, is that going to be for all of the 18 Type Z-Crystals or just a select few?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    It seems there's only 7 totem Pokemon so 7 Trials, Maybe the Kahunas will give some Z-Crystals too.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • I really hope there's a Z-Crystal for all 18 types. I always thought there would be, and that it was confirmed somewhere that there is going to be 18 Z-Crystals? Maybe I'm remembering wrong on this.

Oh no, I think you're right. I can't remember which thread a while back, but somebody had posted a link to a Z-ring toy for kids that came with Z-crystals of all 18 types.

EDIT: Here we go;

http://www.nintendo-insider.com/2016/08/tomy-to-produce-z-ring-toy-for-pokemon-sun-and-moon/

Back