• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyzy

Big Cat
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    --Gone! Thanks for the offers!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    ive got 5 pheromosas XD i search UB trades for nonlegendaries daily, one is 5IVs with fantastic speed and i only use my buzzwole, been looking for a shiny decidueye if youre wanting phero.
    FC: 2681-3979-1872

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I was given a shiny Decidueye for something else rare that I had by sheer coincidence (and didn't want). Now I want to trade that Decidueye on! (He was my least fav starter anyhow xD)
    Not hacked whatsoever. Decent IV's, not perfect, but good enough.
    http://imgur.com/a/13QLN
    I'm looking for pokemon with IVS, not shinies, in return! Tell me what ya got and I'll reply :) I'll pick the best offer if I get any good ones.

yep , I got two dhelmise with perfect ivs , the first dhelmise has 5ivs in defense , special defense , hp , speed and attack and the second dhelmise also have 5ivs at special attack , hp , attack and defense , special defenese and a kartana with 5ivs at special attack , hp , defense , attack and speed , three pheromosa with 3ivs , one has 3ivs a special attack , special defense and speed , the second one at special defense , speed and defense and the third one at hp , special attack and special defense , a 4iv fomatis at special attack , hp , attack and defense , a japenese 4iv brionne at special defense , hp , defense and speed , a alolan golem ( nicknamed ) with 3ivs at special attack , defense and speed , i've been hunting a shiny decidueye for a couple of weeks now so i need that decidueye , you may pick three of the pokes i listed since i'm not that interested in ivs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    Heya, I have a bunch of 5IV Litwicks with various natures, let me know if you're interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back