• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] 386 done, 14 to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2020
    hey :)

i could use some help completing the pokedex since i can't find any trades with some of the trade codes i saw online

still missing:

#110 hitmontop
    #170 gigalith
    #184 persian
    #192 gourgeist
    #213 aromatisse
    #266 rhyperior
    #270 solosis
    #271 duosion
    #272 reuniclus
    #274 escavalier
    #291 malamar
    #329 cofagrigus
    #360 dhelmise
    #382 silvally

any help would be appreciated :) also only need them for the dex, so you can get every pokemon back of course!

my friendcode: SW-5123-2029-7528

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    Can trade a gourgeist and I can get you a kantonian Meowth egg. I can also get you a malamar

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    When should we trade? I am in EST and would prefer to trade on a weekend or Friday. We could do Meowth egg for Sobble and malamar for grookey.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    I just realized that I have a rhydon that is ready to be evolved into rhyperior. You could help me evolve it, and it would be added into your Pokedex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back