• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon GO Update will make getting evolution items easier

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I got 2 Kings Rock's and 1 Metal Coat before this update, if I can get a Sun Stone and a Dragon Scale I can get Bellossom and Kingdra right now, the others will be sitting in the bag for awhile.

I still need more candies for Scizor and Steelix though I'm working on Dugtrio and Dragonite first.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • I'm sure I remember reading that 7 day bonus was already a thing aaages ago, but after it didn't work on my 7th spin, I asked around and was told it wasn't true. So looks like it's finally going to be implemented. The only thing I've got so far is a Sun Stone, which I got almost immediately after the Gen 2 update, but I can't remember how I got it.

Back