• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Pokémon GO’s Raids Make The Game Truly Interactive

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Written by Achromatic!

What are your thoughts on Raid Battles? Incidentally, you may expect a guide on Raid Battles in a while on Daily. ;p

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Written by Achromatic!

What are your thoughts on Raid Battles? Incidentally, you may expect a guide on Raid Battles in a while on Daily. ;p

*Gasp your leaking personal info :p

As for raids, they seem really fun, but unfortunately I probably won't be able to do any anytime soon. Most likely when College is back, I can as gyms would be easier to get to.

They seem like a great feature and I loved the thoughts presented here. I hope the raids can truly bring people back and give the game a sense of connection.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    I only managed one raid which was an easy one on my own. Unfortunately when my gyms are in raid mode there is no other people around to take them on. On my own I am only allowed 60 seconds which is pointless as never get past the 1st pokemon.

So right now not enjoying them due to the time allowed to do battle. So not wasting my potions and walk right past them, real shame though. Doing solo battles the time allowed is pointless and not worth it.

Back