• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D Game Development Team Recruiting

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
  • i'd like to help,
    i can script a little bit javascript, but that's not enough i think.
    and what program to you use to create those 3d models?

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • slayrstare, we got models! :D

I fixed the error and found out how to export them, they are still low poligon because I'm having some problems using hypernurbs on them but hopefully it will be fixed so for now enjoy our 2 low polygon abras looking at each other XD

3D Game Development Team Recruiting

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2009
    hi, im a free lance 3d moddler. i main work makeing 3d buildings for games and movies but i can do most things. only thing is that i use 3d stuides max, dunno if it will work with the programme u guys are working with.

but i can also help with photorealistic textures if u want.

drop me a line at my work mail addy if u want:

[email protected]

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2009
    DarkDragon,can i just say the models look way too smooth.....wounder what the polygon count is?

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • yes, I agree he should be more open to other people opinions, but you can't say someones work is crap if their work is even worse don't you think?

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
    Years
  • You guys are right...

Datriot your right, but for somereason what that kid said rubed me the wrong way. So I could not help but defend myself. I whould not have defended myself if it was comming from someone I see as respectable. I whould not listen to a stranger before I whould listen to a friend.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • lol, I refuse to continue working on it unless we get a big team together, now with The Spherians team and all that and school I really have no time to do it all, because I not only have to rip the pokemon, I also have to texture and animate them and that takes like 2-3 hours per pokemon. I am in 12 th grade and don#t have time to use on that (unfortunatelly) so we will need a lot of people for this to go on 3D or we will just go back to the 2D animated idea.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2009
    dark dragon, im also working on this game and can help you out with boneing and rigging the pokemon, tho animation is my trained art, im not that good at it.

if you want me to help you do them, pm me asap, cos i can work on them asap.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • yes but we still have texturing, when I rip the model it comes with a big ammount of small textures that are already applied but in order to smooth the pokemon they have to disappear and it's very hard to put them on again.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • That's maybe where I can come in!:surprised :\
    Do you need NEW texture files?

You see I have made textures that I have used in The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind!:D :P
    I have a few but what file format do you need them in?!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • png would be nice, but the problem is that I dunnohow to texture, so basically I would extract the models and soften them, then I would need someone to texture them and then someone to put the bones on them and convert them to 3Ds file format whichis the one the engine uses.

Back